• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

One Month In

What are your thoughts on Donald J. Trump's presidency thus far?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Donald J. Trump's presidency thus far?

• I am very pleased. He is making America great again!
    • I am moderately optimistic about the decisions he's made.
    • Neutral
    • I am pretty skeptical of his decisions and antics, but I'm not ready to say the sky is falling.
    • It's been a total disaster. Impeachment/25th amendment plz.

I'll give him credit for appointing McMaster as NSA. He seems to be respected by everyone, unlike the last turd who "resigned" after a failed cover up. Hopefully most who were unhappy about the leak realize that it worked out nicely... the administration upgraded an important position as a result.

Mattis and Kelly were also good appointees.

For sure an embarrassing disaster - actually worse than I thought it would be . 

He lives in an alternate reality - it might be fun to try living like that . 

For example if I were him I could say " I'm so proud to be an Angels fan - the 2016 season was a HUge success 7 million fans attended games throughout the season and I'm so happy we won the World Series " 

then maybe one of my buddies says  to me " hey man 2016 was a losing season" 

I reply " well whatever , that's what someone told me " 

it could go on forever .....

Well he has focused his administration on removing the fangs his two most dangerous foes,  the media and the intelligence communities and has been disturbingly effective so far because the right cannot see him doing wrong and left keeps making memes about him being dumb. So yeah, not terribly pleased so far.

2 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

His attack on the media is one of my biggest concerns. I find the term 'Fake News' very disturbing.

I haven't been this upset about an administration calling a media outlet fake since the last administration called a media outlet fake.

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I'm so confused.  Are we laughing at Tank for fake conspiracy or laughing at the media for fake news or laughing at Jason for pointing out what's obvious or laughing at MT for pointing out the obvious for those that needed the obvious pointed out more than just what's obvious?

they're laughing with us, not at us.

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

I'm so confused.  Are we laughing at Tank for fake conspiracy or laughing at the media for fake news or laughing at Jason for pointing out what's obvious or laughing at MT for pointing out the obvious for those that needed the obvious pointed out more than just what's obvious?

People are laughing?