• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 8:27 AM, LHalo said:

I work with a Steve Miller. He's only about 25 years old so his parents did it on purpose. Poor guy. 

...and yet, even while knowing what they did back then, his parents had no clue how terrible their decision would end up being for him:

Stephen-Miller.jpg

25 minutes ago, Tank said:

What verses are you thinking of to support the idea of owning guns as a "God given right?"

You misunderstand.  I was referring to the guy who said god gave him the right to own a gun.

figured you knew me better than that

Edited by mtangelsfan

13 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

You misunderstand.  I was referring to the guy who said god gave him the right to own a gun.

figured you knew me better than that

i'm on a hunt for answers to this question whenever people start spouting off about God-given rights. I know you weren't claiming that for yourself. What texts have you heard others use to support this? I haven't heard any and was curious if you or anyone might know what verses they're claiming support their cause, much in the same way that slave owners used certain texts to support the idea that the bible endorsed slavery ("slaves, obey your masters" et al).

It's right there after the big feast on burnt animals and too many glasses of wine when Jesus drunkenly said, "Dudes, if only we had some AR15's we'd own this dump, Jerusalem." Then he went on to babble about the NRA sticking up for people's rights and Peter was all for it until he denied three times the next morning on the local news.  

That was left out of the Bible because obviously no one knew what an AR15 was, this was before gunpowder. 

Edited by Blarg