• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Napoli

You know who I miss?  Jose Guillen.  I'm not kidding.  That mofo would not tolerate Hamiltoe's smirk after each strikeout.  He might start a riot in the dugout but I'll tell you what:  He would show some gdamn passion to win.

This goes back a lot of years on this board (precisely 9) but I NEVER had a problem with that guy.  Man, he hustled that year.  And a gamer.  I understand why they s-canned him, but that guy was the ballz.

He was on a roid rage.

We need more of them then, instead of the somnambulent roiders like Donkey, Glaus, Mercker, Adam Riggs, Derrick Turnbow, Wally Joyner, Scott Schoenweis, Ismael Valdez, Brad Fullmer and Gary Matthews, Jr.

You know who I miss?  Jose Guillen.  I'm not kidding.  That mofo would not tolerate Hamiltoe's smirk after each strikeout.  He might start a riot in the dugout but I'll tell you what:  He would show some gdamn passion to win.

Scioscia needs to get in Hamilton's face in the dugout and wipe that smile off of it.

Of course, that will never happen. Not even remotely.

I've moved on, although yeah that Wells trade was horrible.

Two things are for sure. 

1)  He is helping to give the Red Sux a great push over the first month, although it's the starting pitching that is mainly responsible.

2)  Our struggles magnify any success that former Halos are having so far in 2013.

Earlier, before a wave of lazy crashed over me, I was thinking of writing a parody of the song "Battery" by Metallica and calling it "Napoli."  If somebody out there is a bit less lazy than me they can run with it. 

Can't forget Mike Napoli!  Napoli!

it's a performance-based contract so it's much more than 5 million. i think the al east is the most interesting division because there are no clear favorites. however, i don't think baltimore and boston will reach 90 wins. it's kind of hilarious how bad the jays are.

The Angels of the East