• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Record setting game yesterday

Trout set an Angels record with his 114 walk..  Breaking the old record help by Ivanhoe Phillips.  

The Angels set an American League record when Daniel Wright became the 24th different pitcher to record a win, breaking the old record set by the Rangers in 2014. 

Last but not least CaliAngel would have set the record for most expensive post in AW.com history as the Angels win guaranteed they will not lose 90 games this season thus having cost him 1000 bucks. 

Pretty eventful meaningless game.

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

You think it's meaningless until it's November and there's no games to watch and you wish there were some "meaningless" September games to watch.

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:20 PM, Angelsjunky said:

Ivanhoe Phillips? I like the reference, but why Ivanhoe? Because he went Medieval on people?

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, Stradling said:

No Ivanhoe was the name of the motel he was arrested in back in the day. 

I think Darryl Strawberry was also found there one of the times he was awol and on a binge.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Plus a day ahead of us.

Id say Oz is by far the most hardcore on here.

(I say that trying to feel better about the fact i check this board like every 4 hours at least and feel like a nerd)

Ha, you're too kind. A few people handing over five-figure checks each year for season tickets might disagree!