• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nate Smith - Another One Bites The Dust

John Smith

8 hours ago, John Taylor said:

What in the actual fuck is going on in this orginization. See you in 2018 Nate.

You can't get rid of me that easily. 

Also, this org should just shut down for a year and get ready to compete in 2018.  Not going to win next year anyway

8 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I'm curious to know what the hell is going on with training. This seems like an organizational problem. It can't just be bad luck can it? 

You must not have read the post above.  At one point the Angels had the lowest number of TJ injuries.   The law of averages caught up.

3 hours ago, stormngt said:

You must not have read the post above.  At one point the Angels had the lowest number of TJ injuries.   The law of averages caught up.

Yes thats how elbows explode law of averages. There needs to be a serious overhaul in training this offseason to many people went down. Whether it's diet training stretching or evaluating this kind of stuff not just with the Angels but all of baseball needs to be evaluated and changed to keep this number to a minimum. 

2 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Yes thats how elbows explode law of averages. There needs to be a serious overhaul in training this offseason to many people went down. Whether it's diet training stretching or evaluating this kind of stuff not just with the Angels but all of baseball needs to be evaluated and changed to keep this number to a minimum. 

typical reactionary reasoning.

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

Typical baseball fan reasoning. Why change its worked for 100 plus years. 

i don't even know what you're talking about here or how it applies. what the f* is baseball fan reasoning anyway?

i said, typical reactionary reasoning, because that's what you voiced. whether or not you're able to absorb that information doesn't involve me.

2 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i don't even know what you're talking about here or how it applies. what the f* is baseball fan reasoning anyway?

i said, typical reactionary reasoning, because that's what you voiced. whether or not you're able to absorb that information doesn't involve me.

You're fun. Baseball fan reasoning. If it's not broke why fix it. Pitchers dropping seemingly like flies. No reason to change or try something different maybe new training strategy. Let's keep everything the same. All good. 

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I think english cop may have just had a seizure.

@Kevinb the tone of your posts in threads like this are accusatory.  So when you say, training programs need a serious overhaul,  it seems as though you are blaming.  I'm not sure how to take it another way.  You also said it seemed like organizational problem, that also sounds like blame.  You may not mean it like that, but it reads like that.  

Obviously the problem is Mike Scioscia. Pitchers know that he's going to pull them too early and bring in some human shit tosser to hold their slim lead, so why should they bother working out as hard and taking care of themselves? Smith was on the cusp of being called up so he just got an early start.

The Angels never had this many arm injuries when Maddon was around. 

42 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Obviously the problem is Mike Scioscia. Pitchers know that he's going to pull them too early and bring in some human shit tosser to hold their slim lead, so why should they bother working out as hard and taking care of themselves? Smith was on the cusp of being called up so he just got an early start.

The Angels never had this many arm injuries when Maddon was around. 

Well, they anecdotally didn't have this many injuries before Dipoto was in charge of picking them. Somebody ought to go back 30 years and actually find out facts. Who and when? Sore arms, dead arms. Finley? K. Escobar? Percy's elbow pain? Washburn's slide? High picks who washed out? The career killer used to be the rotator cuff. Now it seems to be the UCL.

3 hours ago, Kevinb said:

You're fun. Baseball fan reasoning. If it's not broke why fix it. Pitchers dropping seemingly like flies. No reason to change or try something different maybe new training strategy. Let's keep everything the same. All good. 

i am great at parties, but that's something else entirely. you show me anywhere, other than your own mind, where "baseball fan reasoning" and "if it's not broke, why fix it" correlate and i'll acquiesce. 

you're just making shit up off the top of your head because it suits whatever you happen to be thinking at the moment.

it's actually your calling card.

12 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Well, they anecdotally didn't have this many injuries before Dipoto was in charge of picking them. Somebody ought to go back 30 years and actually find out facts. Who and when? Sore arms, dead arms. Finley? K. Escobar? Percy's elbow pain? Washburn's slide? High picks who washed out? The career killer used to be the rotator cuff. Now it seems to be the UCL.

I think my post was more subtle than I meant it to be.