• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

People suck and I cannot wait for the giant meteor

18 hours ago, wopphil said:

For those who know about Meth effects: is it possible these people have no recollection of what they did, and no ability to have controlled their actions while under the influence? I just can't fathom this level of evil and wonder how much the drugs could have contributed.

And regardless, I'd like to see these people tortured for a few weeks until they succumb to their injuries.

Not so much like youre saying, but do it enough (like the people in these pictures), and your brain goes.

Theres tons of people walking around who appear and will tell you they are schizophrenic. Theyre not true schizophrenics, its drug induced. (True schizophrenics are generally scared of people and avoid them as much as they can). 

Anyway, once you achieve that level, normal reasoning goes well out the window.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:33 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not so much like youre saying, but do it enough (like the people in these pictures), and your brain goes.

Theres tons of people walking around who appear and will tell you they are schizophrenic. Theyre not true schizophrenics, its drug induced. (True schizophrenics are generally scared of people and avoid them as much as they can). 

Anyway, once you achieve that level, normal reasoning goes well out the window.

Living in relatively affluent areas most of my life, I didn't know this to be true...but after a few years in a more rural, less educated and affluent area, this is absolutely the case. Many of the "mentally ill" in these areas are dealing with self induced brain mush.

And it's meth..

On 9/2/2016 at 11:29 AM, Homebrewer said:

Living in relatively affluent areas most of my life, I didn't know this to be true...but after a few years in a more rural, less educated and affluent area, this is absolutely the case. Many of the "mentally ill" in these areas are dealing with self induced brain mush.

And it's meth..

Had a call this morning on a girl I've arrested a few times. Called us about 5 am to tell us about the hidden cameras in her DVD player, an actual camera itself, and the microwave....totally sober. Hearing voices, with a whole background and biography of the voices.

Felt bad for her, wasn't her being high, it's just caught up and will be there for good now. 

1 hour ago, Ray McKigney said:

What a scumbag. The follow up video of the guy coming out of the police station is hilarious when one of the people yells, "You're a piece of shit!"

The worst person in New York has been arrested

I don't know what was funnier.  The guy saying You're a piece of shit.  Or the woman that was saying almost the same thing, like a second later.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

The worst person in New York has been arrested

I don't know what was funnier.  The guy saying You're a piece of shit.  Or the woman that was saying almost the same thing, like a second later.

Yeah, the woman yelled, "People think you're despicable!" Like hearing "You're a piece of shit" a second before didn't hammer home the point sufficiently.

4 hours ago, captain howdy said:

Holy shit.  Just when you thought this couldn't possibly get any worse.

http://m.koat.com/news/Warrants-Mother-of-slain-girl-sought-men-to-sexually-assault-daughter-in-past/41662498

pure evil. pure, unadulterated evil. just take them out back with a few sharpshooters and get it over with now.

11 hours ago, captain howdy said:

Holy shit.  Just when you thought this couldn't possibly get any worse.

http://m.koat.com/news/Warrants-Mother-of-slain-girl-sought-men-to-sexually-assault-daughter-in-past/41662498

Unreal.

Hate to say it, but that kind of stuff is more common than we like to think...

There really are monsters out there

1 hour ago, cezero said:

"What a lovely night that would be". 

Bonus points to anybody who gets that allusion, and can explain how it connects to thread title. 

/teacher

"the great event."

i prefer "waiting for the miracle"

baby, I've been waiting,
i've been waiting night and day
i didn't see the time,
i waited half my life away
there were lots of invitations
and i know you sent me some
but i was waiting
for the miracle, for the miracle to come

or could even go this way..

some say a comet will fall from the sky.
followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.
followed by millions of dumbfounded dip shits.

LEARN TO SWIM mutha f*ckas.

• 3 weeks later...