• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

People suck and I cannot wait for the giant meteor

1 hour ago, Jay said:

he didn't prevent it, either...

with all due respect

He never promised a pain-free and easy life.  In fact, he specifically states that : " In the world you will have tribulation " 

He gave us free will. He does not force us to do what he says. He does not control everything we do. 

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is the most disgusting shit, the parents should be held accountable, this type of behavior is learned.

28 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Can we get back to saying that guy deserves a slow, painful death.  Can we put in in general population, tell the other inmates what he did and let feel what its like to have a train ride up his ass.

Then take him outside and shoot him in the stomach and let him bleed out.

Shoot?  Shank.  With a dull toothbrush from a vd infested Jenner.

17 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I am sorry.  But some crimes aren't "I didn't know better."  Murder, attempted murder, and rape.  Shouldn't matter your age.  You should be treated like an adult regardless of age.  But the pussies in this country need to protect their children. 

6 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

i'm not going to read this one. i've had enough.