• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Turkey Bacon

Not even turkey bacon, my girl eats that Morningstar shit. The bacon is unbearable.

On a side note, I have to laugh at these faux type eaters trying to be "healthy". I went through some labels of items she has and its worse than the real stuff or at a minimum a very bad alternative. Everything is extremely processed with an abundance of chemicals to make these "healthy" products sellable to the public.

I recently slimmed down quite a bit. When asked how I did it, my reply is "I started cooking myself instead of eating all of that preprocessed crap."

"Oh," the typical response goes, "I ain't got time for that."

"No? Really? But you had the time to stand here and bitch about being fat for the last half hour, time that could have been spent, oh, I don't know, actually cooking!"

-------

Turkey Bacon is what people eat when they want to shovel feces into their mouth but prefer to do it with a false sense of superiority.

1 slice of Jennie O Turkey Bacon

Calories = 35

Fat = 3 Grams

Protein = 2 Grams

1 Slice of Oscar Meyer Center Cut Pork Bacon

Calories = 23

Fat = 1 Gram

Protein = 2 Grams

Stay healthy, Turkey Bacon eaters

Turkey bacon isn't bad and I used to eat it somewhat regularly, but it doesn't come any where close to the enjoyment that eating well cooked slices of pork does. Does anyone have any Nick Offerman quotes relating to turkey bacon ? I feel like there has to be some out there.

Turkey bacon isn't bad and I used to eat it somewhat regularly, but it doesn't come any where close to the enjoyment that eating well cooked slices of pork does. Does anyone have any Nick Offerman quotes relating to turkey bacon ? I feel like there has to be some out there.

I agreed with you right up to the point where you said turkey bacon isn't bad.