• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cam Bedrosian Appreciation Thread

m0nkey

He needs something after he closes out a game! Too pedestrian..... Maybe, a crooked hat, bow and arrow, a fist pump, a fist pump and a kiss to the heavens, a stupid glare with an overly enlarged brow, a funky curly mustache', maybe a reverse goatee?....

Great stuff he needs some edge!

Congrats on your 1st career save Bedrock!

I'd rather he stay humble (the Trout route), it will play better when he blows one.  I hope he keeps the streak going for a long while however.

I heard on the radio this morning that his eight consecutive strikeouts have tied Nolan Ryan for a club record, if he gets the next one he will break it.  Anyone know what the MLB record for consecutive strikeouts is?

4 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

He needs something after he closes out a game! Too pedestrian..... Maybe, a crooked hat, bow and arrow, a fist pump, a fist pump and a kiss to the heavens, a stupid glare with an overly enlarged brow, a funky curly mustache', maybe a reverse goatee?....

Great stuff he needs some edge!

Congrats on your 1st career save Bedrock!

How 'bout a cup grab?

8 hours ago, tomsred said:

I'd rather he stay humble (the Trout route), it will play better when he blows one.  I hope he keeps the streak going for a long while however.

I heard on the radio this morning that his eight consecutive strikeouts have tied Nolan Ryan for a club record, if he gets the next one he will break it.  Anyone know what the MLB record for consecutive strikeouts is?

Don't know? Ask Josh Hamilton!

Sometimes it can be a really good thing to fail and learn from it.  You learn more about what you need to work on through failure.  He got squeezed some tonight, but closers have to adjust to that, along with crowd heckling, and all the other distractions.  He'll be fine, he's made a lot of progress this year.

Pennington and Pujols picked this team up tonight, it must have been a veteran night.  Good team win!

7 hours ago, tomsred said:

Sometimes it can be a really good thing to fail and learn from it.  You learn more about what you need to work on through failure.  He got squeezed some tonight, but closers have to adjust to that, along with crowd heckling, and all the other distractions.  He'll be fine, he's made a lot of progress this year.

Pennington and Pujols picked this team up tonight, it must have been a veteran night.  Good team win!

not to mention the double play from Escobar to Pennington to Choi.

Pennington made a great turn @ 2B and Choi with an incredible stretch.