• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cam Bedrosian Appreciation Thread

m0nkey

Last 22 IP: 0.00 ERA 30 SO 5 BB. In the Month of July he averaged almost 2 strikeouts an inning.

Maybe it's time I actually watch the games past the 5th inning so I can actually see him pitch.

Edit: Just realized the Angels relief pitching blew the game again, reminding me why I never watch games past the 5th inning.

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea it's sucked watching the games since the All Star break.  It's cool shitty sports will be here soon enough and baseball will be gone.  

Yep, that's what I said *rolls eyes*

My point is more that people have really overstated how good our July has been.

48 minutes ago, Oz27 said:

Yep, that's what I said *rolls eyes*

My point is more that people have really overstated how good our July has been.

We had a pretty solid July and we have played well since the All Star break.  Our offense has been really good since the beginning of July.  Look if you don't want to enjoy when they are playing well that is fine, but you are going to be miserable for a couple of years, because as you and others have pointed out, there is no easy fix.  So a month like this is refreshing and should be enjoyed by fans of the team.  

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

We had a pretty solid July and we have played well since the All Star break.  Our offense has been really good since the beginning of July.  Look if you don't want to enjoy when they are playing well that is fine, but you are going to be miserable for a couple of years, because as you and others have pointed out, there is no easy fix.  So a month like this is refreshing and should be enjoyed by fans of the team.  

I like seeing them win.  But if Trout goes 4-5 with 2hrs or Skaggs or Shoe throw 7 shutout innings yet we lose because Salas gives up a dinger or Escobar forgets how many out there are, it doesn't totally bother me.  

July was great.  We getting some answers to some of the issues that need to be resolved, who can really help, and who cannot.  We have played some tough teams, and fared really well in the process.  This team has shown a lot of fight despite being buried during the first three months with key injuries.  If they continue to play like this for August and September, I'm happy and confident that we can retool and complete next year.

The loss today didn't really bother me that much.  Street may have started a decline, but on the other hand he may just as quickly rebound.  It's really nice seeing Bedrosian develop, and I find it's always better when the player has been drafted and with the organization since his professional career started.  You pick up the pieces and beat Oakland's brains out on Tuesday.

Today bothered me.  Partly because we could have won a 4 game series at home against the hated crowds and partly because it was preventable loss and it was passively allowed to happen.  Like today was a spring training game for Street to work on his stuff and outcome didn't matter.  

I mean technically the outcome didn't matter. Though I absolutely hate the fact that we just gave the Red Sox a shot in the arm. They will now win 16 of their next 20 games and David Ortiz will win the MVP and oh God I'm going to kill myself

2 hours ago, tomsred said:

July was great.  We getting some answers to some of the issues that need to be resolved, who can really help, and who cannot.  We have played some tough teams, and fared really well in the process.  This team has shown a lot of fight despite being buried during the first three months with key injuries.  If they continue to play like this for August and September, I'm happy and confident that we can retool and complete next year.

The loss today didn't really bother me that much.  Street may have started a decline, but on the other hand he may just as quickly rebound.  It's really nice seeing Bedrosian develop, and I find it's always better when the player has been drafted and with the organization since his professional career started.  You pick up the pieces and beat Oakland's brains out on Tuesday.

you're so happy

I was away from the game yesterday. I take it that Scioscia was just sitting him out altogether?  

Though indecent, and the nickname Indescrete, the "Nasty Cam" should close!  

If they're not trading Street nor Smith, they're setting up for the "Nasty Cam" at the end.  

Meanwhile, Scioscia treating Street and Smith for their front office trade appeal up to this point cost them a few wins while!

This is what happens when you throw 95 and you start to command your fastball. Bedrosian's fastball is pretty straight so he just cannot fire it down the middle when behind in the count. Then I like him as a 8th inning setup guy for now until he gets that confidence to be a closer. Street has been a great closer for years but he no longer throws 92+ to make his change a dominant out pitch.