• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FBI

Still impressed by the level of detail he gave. If I put my conspiracy theory hat on it sounded like the director wanted to recommend charges but knew it wouldn't happen so he gave as much detail as possible about how stupid Hil and crew were. 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Path to the Presidency has been officially cleared.

The only person I know that could be called careless and stupid and it's a huge win. Maybe if she were smart and honest it would turn away her voting base

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't understand partisan voters. Kasich should have clobbered those guys and be leading by 15 over Hillary right now.

What is it that Democrats and Republicans want from their President? 

Extremes tend to attract voters. When I was younger I considered myself Republican and voted that way no matter what. As I've gotten older and witnessed so much shit that is done (or isn't done) I have a different view of politics. What's important to me is that our Constitutional liberties are upheld, regardless of my personal views or values. If everyone looked at it that way we would all be better off. An example would be the Republicans making such a huge stink about gay marriage when it really has no bearing on their lives or freedoms. How about developing some gun laws themselves to shut the far left up and stop their extreme positions. There's a bunch more too.