• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FBI

I would say most of the folks on tv talking about how they can't believe there wasn't an indictment. I also think there are a number of people who aren't surprised there wasn't an indictment, not because there was nothing to indict, but because of something nefarious.

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

yeah, i think he owes an explanation for not prosecuting her when there are others who have done the same or possibly less (depending on how much you believe facebook memes) and have been prosecuted.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

yeah, i think he owes an explanation for not prosecuting her when there are others who have done the same or possibly less (depending on how much you believe facebook memes) and have been prosecuted.

If it's on Facebook it has to be true. They have lie-filtering technology. 

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

I would say most of the folks on tv talking about how they can't believe there wasn't an indictment. I also think there are a number of people who aren't surprised there wasn't an indictment, not because there was nothing to indict, but because of something nefarious.

People need to use "nefarious" more often.

21 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think most people who are surprised at the lack of an indictment is because of the comments made by Comey regarding Hillary's actions, such as sending the emails on multiple personal devices (she lied saying it was only 1, btw), including doing so in hostile foreign territories. You really don't think there was a good chance those were hacked ? 

Her lying to the American public about every aspect of this is reprehensible. Any boss who had an employee do something along these lines would fire them immediately. Hillary will be rewarded by being elected POTUS. 

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

I think most people who are surprised at the lack of an indictment is because of the comments made by Comey regarding Hillary's actions, such as sending the emails on multiple personal devices (she lied saying it was only 1, btw), including doing so in hostile foreign territories. You really don't think there was a good chance those were hacked ? 

Her lying to the American public about every aspect of this is reprehensible. Any boss who had an employee do something along these lines would fire them immediately. Hillary will be rewarded by being elected POTUS. 

Only because Republicans nominated such a terrible candidate. And if it wasn't Trump, it would have been Cruz. Republican voters only have themselves to blame for what will likely be a Hillary presidency.

42 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

There's a theory that Obama ordered him not to recommend charges, so he went ahead and laid out the case anyway in the announcement yesterday.

Hollly shit....there's a theory...why wasn't this reported earlier...impeachment proceedings must commence at once!

And while we are at it...let's not forget that Scioscia is probably trying to lose games on purpose so he can take the Dodger's managerial gig next year

5 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Only because Republicans nominated such a terrible candidate. And if it wasn't Trump, it would have been Cruz. Republican voters only have themselves to blame for what will likely be a Hillary presidency.

republicans didn't nominate her

1 minute ago, red321 said:

Hollly shit....there's a theory...why wasn't this reported earlier...impeachment proceedings must commence at once!

And while we are at it...let's not forget that Scioscia is probably trying to lose games on purpose so he can take the Dodger's managerial gig next year

you think that theory is completely impossible?  Really?

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

What does she have to do to get shitcanned from public office, bang an intern in the oval office?

I thought waterboarding was illegal these days. 

Yeah,  let that imagery sink into your head. 

like he was going to announce that they were recommending charges be filed right before Hillary and Obama went on stage together in North Carolina. nothing like ingratiating yourself to your boss and future boss 

20 minutes ago, Lou said:

It's a shame they didn't listen to the rest of his comments...the ones outlining why they did not file charges or how no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges. I realize it was a long statement...I can find a link for you if you want or google Comey comments on Clinton.

Again, this is not to absolve her of bad decision making in this instance.

What she did is definitely illegal. Gross negligence is illegal.

Not sure what she told the FBI in her interviews but if it's the same lies she told the public then that's illegal.

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

It's a shame they didn't listen to the rest of his comments...the ones outlining why they did not file charges or how no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges. I realize it was a long statement...I can find a link for you if you want or google Comey comments on Clinton.

It's a shame you didn't read the article I posted earlier in this thread which describes someone else being prosecuted for doing the exact same thing Hilary did.

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

I heard it live, but thanks for the condescending remark.

I'm not surprised one bit that she won't be indicted. I never thought she would. However, I don't believe for one second there isn't a prosecutor whowould bring charges against Hillary.