• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Nashville was easier to beat without Weber. Not having to move out of the way when Weber is about to shoot must have been nice or when Weber was destroying people with his hits.

Edit: Weber has 9 points in 7 games so far with Montreal which is the best start in his career.

Montreal's system fits his style of play more than the current Nashville team, he did great when Trotz was nashville's coach. Montreal is 6-0-1 with Weber

7 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

"The team that willingly pays Clayton Stoner & Kevin Bieksa a combined $7.25M per year is caught up over $250k for Hampus Lindholm."

Pretty much sums it up.

Bargain Bob likes to overpay for bottom pairing defensemen but has a problem paying guys with a higher ceiling.
Remember when Wiznieski wanted more money & Bob traded him & he went on to have a nice career away from Anaheim til injuries set him back. If I recall right Wiz had a good ceiling at the time of the trade.

Bieksa & Stoner would be ok if they made a bit less.

13 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

Silf is way too streaky. I was telling Nate this yesterday. He'll go on a 2-3 week streak and then go colder than the ice he skates on. The line decision in OT was hilariously bad but then again what other options do we have? Our forward depth is horrendous

Silf is the Mike Napoli of Swedish Forwards. Back when Napoli with the Angels would go on a .300/.400/.600 streak followed by .200/.300/.300 cold streak.

9 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Fowler is making it harder and harder for us to think about trading. However, his price is going up and the idea of what we could get makes me okay with it.

I'm still leary about trading him.  He's seems to be the only one that can move the puck cleanly out of the zone, and attacking the other zone.  everyone else seems to either turn it over, have an errant pass, or require multiple passes to get out of the zone.