• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton needs another surgery

15 hours ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Oxycodone, Percocet and Hydrocodone... oh my!

Pharmacy guy in the house. Oxycodone is Percocet..Percocet is just oxycodone mixed with Tylenol. But knowing Hamilton's history he probably has both..

the-more-you-know.png

The defining on field moment for Hackilton will always be the 2012 season finale with post-season play on the line, with his loafing after the ball after it got past him.  And yet, Arte still gave him $125 million.

It seems like Arte has learned a big lesson.    Let's hope though that it doesn't turn Arte into Jeffrey Loria.

Edited by Angel Oracle

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

The defining on field moment for Hackilton will always be the 2012 season finale with post-season play on the line, with his loafing after the ball after it got past him.  And yet, Arte still gave him $125 million.

It seems like Arte has learned a big lesson.    Let's hope though that it doesn't turn Arte into Jeffrey Loria.

The lesson learned is that you don't sign recovering drug addicts to a five year mega contract. 

On a smaller scale, I work in the grocery industry and these types come and go all the time. For one reason after another their always hurt and on disability for months at a time then their back on " light duty", then gone again from some other injury, then back again and so on, and so on. This is especially prevalent with union stores. Just bloodsucking leeches

1 hour ago, ksangel said:

Arte will eventually pay him $107,830,000 for 2 seasons.

$449,291 per game

$105,715 per AB

$876,666 per RBI

$3,478,387 per HR

Sleep well at night Arte?  Learn your lesson?

Combined with Wells, Arte paid 170 million for 0 Left field production over the past 6 seasons. 

The only time we saw any production out of Left was when Trout and Trumbo split time in 2012.

6 hours ago, ksangel said:

Arte will eventually pay him $107,830,000 for 2 seasons.

$449,291 per game

$105,715 per AB

$876,666 per RBI

$3,478,387 per HR

Sleep well at night Arte?  Learn your lesson?

Well actually he has learned his lesson. Just ask Cespedes, Gordon, Heyward and Upton if he even answered the Yacht phone. No more of these bullshit contracts to players who just buttercup the organization.

12 hours ago, jimbo said:

On a smaller scale, I work in the grocery industry and these types come and go all the time. For one reason after another their always hurt and on disability for months at a time then their back on " light duty", then gone again from some other injury, then back again and so on, and so on. This is especially prevalent with union stores. Just bloodsucking leeches

Just got rid of one at work. Had a fall, for which she needed more recovery time than people with joint replacements. Doctor hopped (classic sign of narcotic addict), finally resigned when she was caught falsifying a doctor's note.

Arte was so so SO duped. And this motherf**ker knew exactly what he was doing.

What an absolutely worthless piece of shit.

He was ready to hang it up years ago, and found a sucker, and now he cries he's in pain and needs surgery and gets to sit.

Edited by CaliAngel

15 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

The lesson learned is that you don't sign recovering drug addicts to a five year mega contract. 

The thing is there is no lesson to be learned. I'd say 99% of us on this board knew this would be a terrible idea before Arte even started talking to this douchebag.

Edited by CaliAngel

4 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Arte was so so SO duped. And this motherf**ker knew exactly what he was doing.

What an absolutely worthless piece of shit.

He was ready to hang it up years ago, and found a sucker, and now he cries he's in pain and needs surgery and gets to sit.

Yep....  He got over..  then he got over again when he played the league and "turned himself in".   If nothing else he's got the gift for making himself the victim...

8 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

The thing is there is no lesson to be learned. I'd say 99% of us on this board knew this would be a terrible idea before Arte even started talking to this douchebag.

If it was that obvious, then where what the heck was the GM (Dipoto) and his organization doing not to warn Arte of the pitfall.  I blame him more than Arte actually.  Arte isn't a professional baseball guy, but the rest were purported to be.   

2 hours ago, tomsred said:

If it was that obvious, then where what the heck was the GM (Dipoto) and his organization doing not to warn Arte of the pitfall.  I blame him more than Arte actually.  Arte isn't a professional baseball guy, but the rest were purported to be.   

How do you know that nobody warned Arte? Who's your source?

If they did, Arte probably did what he wanted to do anyway, since he's the owner.

I thought it was a bad deal. I wanted no part of Hamilton because I was pretty sure that what actually did happen would happen.