• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Please rate the new forum experience

Chuck

How do you like the new forum?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the new forum

Question

OK, you should now see the search bar, activity streams, content, etc buttons when in mobile now at the top via icons (above the header logo)

Also, I downsized the logo so you can see your message box and notifications icons at the top while in desktop.

I'll get to your other questions/concerns later. 

Dig the desktop.

I couldn't even access mobile yesterday...I hope it's as simple and streamlined as before (I liked the go between of mobile or desktop previously).

Is there a way to change the name? I see all the old login/name/settings transferred over to the new system.

11 hours ago, Chuck Richter said:

Please let me know what you all think.

Also, there will be more bells and whistles rolled out in due time. 

Hi Chuck,

It doesn't seem as colorful as before. I haven't looked into any new additions this one might have yet though.

9 hours ago, Chuck Richter said:

Works good for me. Especially since now you can post pictures via mobile.

Try using desktop mode while on Mobile and view/post on the forum using the width view.

The easy navigator is gone, no longer do I see where I hit one button and the choices come up to see unread content or log in, etc. I have to search each forum individually or maybe I am missing something here? It only gives me one forum at a time in mobile, not unread content for forums I follow, which is not the soccer forum that keeps popping up in the desktop version. I also have no clue where to set my mobile setting to desktop mode, another hidden function?

The mobile is worse IMO.  It used to automatically take you to the first unread post but now you have to click the icon to the left of the subject to do that like you do on the desktop version.  When using a phone, the logistics of clicking a small icon are kind of difficult.

I also cannot find where notifications are on the mobile.

4 minutes ago, Nate said:

The mobile is worse IMO.  It used to automatically take you to the first unread post but now you have to click the icon to the left of the subject to do that like you do on the desktop version.  When using a phone, the logistics of clicking a small icon are kind of difficult.

I also cannot find where notifications are on the mobile.

Gray toolbar above logo.

On the desktop version I can't figure out where to filter out forums for "Unread Content" and now I have some stupid UEFA thread constantly in my unread choices that I have zero desire to look at and yet I can't tell that entire forum to go away. The last version you could easily set which forums you want to follow and all unread content from those would show up while the other forums would quietly stay off the page.

3 minutes ago, Eric Notti said:

On the desktop version I can't figure out where to filter out forums for "Unread Content" and now I have some stupid UEFA thread constantly in my unread choices that I have zero desire to look at and yet I can't tell that entire forum to go away. The last version you could easily set which forums you want to follow and all unread content from those would show up while the other forums would quietly stay off the page.

Click the icon to the left of the Soccer forum and it will mark it as read.

4 minutes ago, Eric Notti said:

Filtering is simple. Play with it and hit me up later if cannot figure out.

Use the activity stream and customize 

2 minutes ago, Nate said:

Click the icon to the left of the Soccer forum and it will mark it as read.

I don't want to do that every time one of you guys get excited about a country you never have been to scored a goal in 75 minutes of kicking a ball out of bounds.

1 minute ago, Chuck Richter said:

Filtering is simple. Play with it and hit me up later if cannot figure out.

Use the activity stream and customize

Horse shit filtering is simple. Activity Streams is a convoluted menu that requires you to type in what you want to read. All I want is to set what Forums I want to show up in my unread content, like the old version.

Go to first unread is now the red circle to the left of the thread name.

Looks good, Chuck. I think there's a little extra white space in the mobile view post headers but other than that, pretty slick. 

Edited by Jobu
Wording

9 minutes ago, Eric Notti said:

Horse shit filtering is simple. Activity Streams is a convoluted menu that requires you to type in what you want to read. All I want is to set what Forums I want to show up in my unread content, like the old version.

Angry man lifts his fists to the sky and yells at God..

Be patient Eric, I'm still ramping up on the new version as well. In due time it will not only have what the old had, but a ton more features in a modern setup.

12 hours ago, Chuck Richter said:

Please let me know what you all think.

Also, there will be more bells and whistles rolled out in due time.

The forum looks pretty good now and the functionality seems real good also.

I noticed you fixed the notifications area and a couple of other things..overall excellent. [thumbs up]

13 minutes ago, Geoff Stoddart said:

Can you use this?

halo_md_blk.gif

Man we need to get a hold of someone whowho knows how to make animated gifs so we can have the actual Halo at Anaheim Stadium that's in a transparent background.

But I'll add this one to the emoticons for now.