• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Please rate the new forum experience

Chuck

How do you like the new forum?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the new forum

Question

4 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

I like it. No more going page by page on mobile to get to the last page. Colors still are a bit wonky. I'm seeing a few different red colors mixed throughout.

Just fixed that. 

35 minutes ago, Eric Notti said:

Currently the mobile app is not as easy to navigate to new content.

Works good for me. Especially since now you can post pictures via mobile. 

Try using desktop mode while on Mobile and view/post on the forum using the width view. 

Haven't had much of a chance to test out some of the new stuff, but I do like the new look and more importantly the site seems to be running much better on my tablet post update. 

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

BTW Chuck.  Thanks for always trying to make this place better. 

For real... This place just keeps getting better with each passing year. Thanks Chuck, keep up the good work!

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Haven't had much of a chance to test out some of the new stuff, but I do like the new look and more importantly the site seems to be running much better on my tablet post update. 

For real... This place just keeps getting better with each passing year. Thanks Chuck, keep up the good work!

Thanks @The Dude :clipart-cool-boy-call-me-smiley-emoticon-4021:

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Mobile seems very busy.  

Mans one thing I liked before on mobile which I never saw on desktop was when you clicked a thread it took you to the newest post that you haven't read, that isn't happening now.

Mobile view looks great on my S7. I like the fact that it has all of the functionality of desktop, where before it didn't. 

You should never click on a thread and have it bring you to the last post because you miss the original post and point of the thread. If you want to see the last post click on the last page of a thread if there's multiple pages. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Mobile is a bit tough to navigate tbh. But I'm retarded so there's that. I'll wait until I see it on my laptop to fully judge it.

Try now. As soon as I removed the header ad everything is aligned.

If you need to get to the forums listing or home page of the forum, just click the AW logo at the top. 

Chuck,

Every time I open a new page I get a drop down window from the toolbar asking if I would like to receive notifications. Is there some way to keep this from happening?

Does it have anything to do with me using Mozilla Firefox?

Thanks

Edited by Redondo