• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The powdery after dinner mints at restaurants

while i enjoy the powdery ones very much, i've always preferred the chocolate mints, like york peppermint patties. Goes back to my childhood and this mexican restaurant we went to quite a bit. after dad paid the bill, my brother and i were allowed to buy a mint for the ride home, and i always enjoyed that. 

I forget who.  But they have a rootbeer tasting one.  Might be Claim Jumpers.  Only thing that's good there now since they went corporate.

Northwoods Inn has the root beer candies (delicious!) and individually wrapped butter cream mints.

while i enjoy the powdery ones very much, i've always preferred the chocolate mints, like york peppermint patties. Goes back to my childhood and this mexican restaurant we went to quite a bit. after dad paid the bill, my brother and i were allowed to buy a mint for the ride home, and i always enjoyed that. 

Never been to Dorn's in Morro Bay but I've been to Dolly's Donuts. Frickin' delicious. (thanks Notti)

You're welcome and apologies for your recent weight gain. There is a place in San Dimas that serves the bacon maple bars. Not as good but only five minutes away.

Northwoods is a steakhouse. What the hell are you doing in Satan's butcher shop?

Beside jamming your pockets full of root beer barrel candies?

baked potato, the two salads (i like the green salad with thousand island), and cheesey garlic bread. what's not to like?

and about 45 root beer candies in each pocket.

are we talking about the northwood inn right by the 5 freeway?

just north of anaheim?

I've driven by that place a thousand times, finally decided to check it out last time i did the drive up from OC.

it sucked.

the inside was great. and it was pretty big.

but man the food was awful.

even the beer sucked and wasn't cold.

i was disappointed.  i love rustic / woodsy places like that. 

maybe it was an off day for them. 

cute sign though.

Edited by mrwicked