• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

Indiana sisters speak out against 'men working' sign

“'Men working' signs are a problem,” 11-year old Blair Babione told the Carmel City Council Monday, her sister Brienne alongside.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/carmel-sisters-learn-the-power-of-their-young-voices/531-005a0809-92ad-4ed0-a87c-25286b8505d8

45 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Indiana sisters speak out against 'men working' sign

“'Men working' signs are a problem,” 11-year old Blair Babione told the Carmel City Council Monday, her sister Brienne alongside.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/carmel-sisters-learn-the-power-of-their-young-voices/531-005a0809-92ad-4ed0-a87c-25286b8505d8

They should just smile and give her a Vegemite sandwich. 

5 hours ago, cals said:

"The study also argues that since the majority of human characters in Dr. Seuss' books are White, his works -- inadvertently or not -- center Whiteness and thus perpetuate White supremacy."

this strikes me as people going through something with a fine tooth comb searching to see if they can find something that offends them.

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

"The study also argues that since the majority of human characters in Dr. Seuss' books are White, his works -- inadvertently or not -- center Whiteness and thus perpetuate White supremacy."

this strikes me as people going through something with a fine tooth comb searching to see if they can find something that offends them.

When someone has no life with nothing better to do and also has a victim mentality this kind of nonsense is the result. 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Colin Hay was underrated.

Watched a good documentary on him 'Colin Hay - Waiting For My Real Life.'  To one age group he's the lead singer of Men at work or known for his solo career then a younger group recognizes him from his Scrubs episode.  At the time of the documentary he was doing solo shows I think Hollywood.

As to the topic when I read about Amazon changing their logo I have to double check and make sure it isn't an onion article.  I wonder what kind of people sit around looking for things to be angry or complain about.

20 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Watched a good documentary on him 'Colin Hay - Waiting For My Real Life.'  To one age group he's the lead singer of Men at work or known for his solo career then a younger group recognizes him from his Scrubs episode.  At the time of the documentary he was doing solo shows I think Hollywood.

As to the topic when I read about Amazon changing their logo I have to double check and make sure it isn't an onion article.  I wonder what kind of people sit around looking for things to be angry or complain about.

Scrubs?

I tried to post the link for the video and failed.  Anyways in the documentary while he's doing one of his shows he tells a story where he's getting a coffee and the barista recognizes him from scrubs while someone else recognizes him from Men At Work and like Lou both of them have no idea what the other is talking about.