• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Does anyone on this site think that children should be getting gender surgery?

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Someone that science says their brain isn’t fully developed yet

Well, our brains aren't fully developed until about age 25.

I would say there should be a minimum age, and the kid should be required to go to counseling before getting surgery.

What should the minimum age be? I don't know. 

One of the most irritating discourses among the many fucking stupid ones we have in this country is the one around transgender issues.  This is something that impacts almost none of the population and 99% of the discussion is wholly deranged and in ridiculous bad faith.  In general, it’s people who are pandering (Liz Warren)or incredibly stupid (Marjorie Taylor Greene).  It’s insane to me that it takes up the amount of time that it does.  

look, a brief google search will tell you that a woman can’t get her tits done until she’s 18.  She can’t get silicone implants until she’s 22.  While I appreciate that some people know what their issue is at a fairly young age, I can’t accept that a child and certainly a pre-pubescent child can make a thoughtful decision regarding this.  I don’t believe it’s ethical for any kind of guardian to make this decision for a person.  It’s a massively invasive elective procedure.  Not all people who deal with gender dysphoria end up choosing to have a procedure.  I suspect that the same kind of limitations that apply to breast implants can be applied to this kind of procedure.  

that said, once a person is 18 as a society we have decided that they are able to make most decisions for themselves.  I don’t see why an 18 year old can’t decide what they want to do with their gender dysphoria when they’re 18.  And that decision should be respected.  Personally I won’t judge a person for how they want to live their life in a manner that doesn’t harm others.  The reality is that these people do deal with significant cultural stigmas and just blatant ill will.  As with most things it is best to simply not be a gigantic asshole and respect a person’s fundamental dignity as person.  This means, that even you don’t understand what their situation is you should still be kind if you can.  And if you can’t, at least have the decency to not go out of your way to make them uncomfortable.  You don’t have to go to the bar after work with people you don’t wish to associate with.  You need to be respectful when you must interact with them.  That’s it.  It’s not that hard.  Don’t be a fucking prick, don’t make other people’s personal business to your business and in general you can get along fine.  The end. 

Truly, this is a weaponized faux issue to evade real material problems.  Stop slurping this bullshit up.  The HHS lady is qualified or she’s not.  As far as Rand Paul’s question - I don’t know if it’s related to this job or not.  I truly don’t.  If the HHS Secretary has some influence on policy regarding gender change procedures then the question is appropriate and she should answer it.  If it’s out of left field and unrelated then Rand Paul should fuck off and it’s appropriate for her to not answer. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

The Mr. Potato head thing is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

I'm usually whatever about things like this because it doesn't hurt anyone if it changes, but if you are offended by motherfuckin Mr. Fuckin Potato FUCKIN Head then you have serious problems.

There's no limit. We're going straight to Mars with inclusivity. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

The Mr. Potato head thing is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

I'm usually whatever about things like this because it doesn't hurt anyone if it changes, but if you are offended by motherfuckin Mr. Fuckin Potato FUCKIN Head then you have serious problems.

There's no limit. We're going straight to Mars with inclusivity. 

I’ve been told that men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.  Mr. Dawg sir.  You have done a misogyny.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

15 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The HHS lady is qualified or she’s not.  As far as Rand Paul’s question - I don’t know if it’s related to this job or not.  I truly don’t.  If the HHS Secretary has some influence on policy regarding gender change procedures then the question is appropriate and she should answer it.  If it’s out of left field and unrelated then Rand Paul should fuck off and it’s appropriate for her to not answer. 

I'm not sure we should be appointing mentally ill people to influential positions. Yes, yes, I know, the majority of these assholes probably also qualify.

5 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm not sure we should be appointing mentally ill people to influential positions. Yes, yes, I know, the majority of these assholes probably also qualify.

Ya I mean is this persons issue any worse than whatever the fuck is going on with elected officials like Majorie Taylor Greene or appointed ones like Betsy DeVos ?  I figure pure evil is worse than gender dysphoria.