• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

22 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well, with that scarf.  Maybe she is saying that I'm not a peach?

See she is a princess from the Mushroom Kingdom.  She's in NYC for a little romantic getaway with her Italian-American plumber boyfriend and she's just want to avoid getting kidnapped by a certain Koopa.

48 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Walking Dead and every kid that pretends to make a choice using ____,_____,_____,____ (I don't want to be called racist) is racist!

I remember nearly getting my mouth washed out with soap by grandmother for saying the modern version of the rhyme. She only knew the old version.

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'm glad he is out.  While I found some of his stuff funny I also saw him as someone who adds nothing to the debate/discussion.  I also wonder if much of what he projects is actually just an act.

It's an interesting question. His press conference was full of apologies and willingness to face the fire, quite unlike the persona he crafted.