• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Oh great!  Now snowflake-ism is spreading

"When I complain that conservative students are borrowing the tactics of the irritated leftist who constantly whines about his (or zis) marginalization, this is what I'm talking about. Indeed, this has been my plea to leftist students: if you weaponize hurt feelings, you will eventually see this approach used against you.

Some will no doubt feel that leftists deserve to have the language of perpetual grievance turned against them, but promoting the idea that everything one dislikes is harassment will not make campus dialogue any healthier. The snowflakery on the left and the right must end."

well said by the writer.

On February 23, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Thomas said:

He says all these outrageous things and when the left responds in kind he defends himself by stating how can I be a bigot? I'm a member of 23 different protected classes. The left should know better but there are many who fall into the trap. Want to silence him? Ignore him.

Ha  As if that's even a possibility. They (over)react to every single comment made by anyone who doesn't agree with their viewpoint. That fact is what makes Trump's victory worthwhile. Imagine if Hillary and the DNC hadn't f'd up the election - we'd be discussing spring training baseball. 

This seems like a good place for this story. Back in the late 90s I had a Filipino supervisor named Romeo Castro. He had an accent but it wasn't too thick. He was a bit nuts but I enjoyed working for him.

We had a guy named Jafek transfer into the shop. He united us in our dislike of him, he was the textbook definition of a whiney bitch. Whenever Castro would assign him to do something he'd say "ja-FUCK, go out there and do that inspection." Jafek would reply "It's JA-fick! My name's pronounced JA-fick!" Castro would then say "That's what's I'm saying. ja-FUCK! Now get out there and get to work." Jafek would mumble and head out to do a half-assed job.

As soon as he was out of the shop Castro would look at me and say "man, I fucking hate JA-fick." Cracked me up every time.

Asians, man.

Edit: Romeo, not Romero.