• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie's free college idea

Right, which is why a big part of Bernie's platform is urging larger voter turnout to vote out the corrupt senators and house representatives as well as getting money out of politics.

People have already started mobilizing the movement to get new blood in congress.

Pretty easy to lie to gain support. If Bernie were honest he'd tell you all that none of his shit has any chance of happening if/when he's elected. 

Can we all agree the government mismanages funds? AJ? AFL?

Yes, we can agree on that. Can we also agree that now, at this point in history, we need some degree of government? Then the question becomes, how much government and who is in government.

This is your problem.  None of us are saying **** you poor people.  We are saying get off your ass and work for it.

I know you're not directly saying that, and I mainly wanted to post that because its funny.

nate, I'm guessing no one is completely black and white on this issue, either no government assistance or complete government assistance. So it just becomes a matter of how much, as I said to Stradling. I'm not sure there is a right answer, more a matter of tweaking the dial until we get to something that works for as many people as possible.

Bernie's proposals only exacerbates that problem, giving them even more incentives to stay home and abuse drugs and alcohol.

OK, I'll bite. Which of Bernie's proposals, specifically, exacerbate the problem?

Pretty easy to lie to gain support. If Bernie were honest he'd tell you all that none of his shit has any chance of happening if/when he's elected. 

Like most, you don't understand his plan - he's thinking much bigger than this, a real political revolution by getting more people involved in the Democratic process.

Check out this video clip:

And that in his time as a Senator he spent plenty of time doing the corrupt shit he is now against.

What are you talking about? Or are you just talking out of your ass (again)?

I'll ask again, how bout they balance the budget with what we give them before adding more money and more programs?

Why does it have to be either/or? I agree, the budget should be balanced as much as possible, but not at the expense of real social programs that help people that are in need right now.

We don't give them anything, Strad. They steal it. 

Adam dreams of a fantasy land where there are no taxes, no government, just Men doing Manly Things. Dream on, brotha.

Like most, you don't understand his plan - he's thinking much bigger than this, a real political revolution by getting more people involved in the Democratic process.

Check out this video clip:

Political revolution = getting potheads and college kids with white guilt, little worldly experience and responsibility to oppress a minority. Sign me up!

Right, which is why a big part of Bernie's platform is urging larger voter turnout to vote out the corrupt senators and house representatives as well as getting money out of politics.

People have already started mobilizing the movement to get new blood in congress.

you mean like the Tea Party did?

Why does it have to be either/or? I agree, the budget should be balanced as much as possible, but not at the expense of real social programs that help people that are in need right now.

Adam dreams of a fantasy land where there are no taxes, no government, just Men doing Manly Things. Dream on, brotha.

No I don't. But call a spade a spade. None of us have any control over what the government A.) takes from us and B.) spends it on

OK, I'll bite. Which of Bernie's proposals, specifically, exacerbate the problem?

All of them.  They all directly benefit people for not putting in any effort to improve their situation.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/09/bernie-sanders-loves-this-1-trillion-war-machine.html

It has to be either or because your asking for more of our money. So prove to us you can actually manage your spending before you ask for more. Basically the government is your drug addict brother. How often are you going to give him money if he keeps blowing it on blow?

work from home day...which means going working on some photos and putting final touches on the new version of the website....I mean nose to the grindstone slaving away for the man

Kids were the death of work from home (play the ponies from the couch in my undies) day

No I don't. But call a spade a spade. None of us have any control over what the government A.) takes from us and B.) spends it on

True, that.

aj dreams of a world where he insults a bunch of people's intelligence and then is able to cry about being picked on for it.

Quit being such a little bitch, mt.

There are way too many arguments going on. 

Anyone have a particularly good day?

LOL.