• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shoes in the house

m0nkey

I take it you people don't own vaccuums, mops or brooms.

Do all of these people, who have been sitting in strange chairs/benches/seats/stools, etc. all day, have to take their pants off and sit on plastic-covered furniture, too?

are they allowed to sit on the toilet or must they hover? I guess sharing a seat with everyone else's swamp ass is better than a little dirt ending up on your floors.

damn shoeists

Slippers because i have wood floors and dogs, well dog now...

But yeah, if I roll barefoot or with socks I may bring some goodies to my bed from the bottom of my feet -- and we sweep the house once a day. 

One of the things you deal with when living in the woods. 

I have the hardwood version.  It does an ok job.  If you have pets that shed then it wont last through the day.  I know there are pet versions now so maybe they are better.  I had a Yellow Lab/Goldie mix that shed like crazy, the roomba did great as long as I cleaned it out twice a day.

Other than that they do get stuck on furniture sometimes.  It definitely doesn't replace sweeping/vacuuming but it does a nice job of ridding the floors of a lot of dirt/dust.

They also will definitely vacuum up little chachkis that your kid leaves on the floor.  Which IMO is great because it teaches them a lesson, without making you feel guilty for doing it.  The robot did it!