• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shoes in the house

m0nkey

47 minutes ago, Lou said:

and I guarantee not all of them wash their hands every time they take a piss.

disgusting pigs 

I learned long ago, as a child, not to piss on my hands. 

My favorite is guys with a germ phobia is to wait until they have used their door handle paper towel to leave the bathroom, toss it in the trash and follow them to the door to the office and then ask, "What are you going to do now? The same guy that touched the bathroom door had to go back to the office as well." Then I leave them there to decide what to do. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I learned long ago, as a child, not to piss on my hands. 

My favorite is guys with a germ phobia is to wait until they have used their door handle paper towel to leave the bathroom, toss it in the trash and follow them to the door to the office and then ask, "What are you going to do now? The same guy that touched the bathroom door had to go back to the office as well." Then I leave them there to decide what to do. 

image.png

Edited by True Grich

I went to the doctor a few years ago with lower back pain. After an x-ray and answering his questions it was determined that I have "straightening of the lower spine" caused by sleeping on my stomach. I've successfully trained myself to sleep on my side and my back feels tons better. We recently went to a party and I was speaking with a podiatrist and she told me that there is an 80% increase in risk of getting plantar fasciitis when you walk barefoot in the home so these days I wear flip flops. I don't wear slippers or uggs because I prefer vagina to other sexual organs. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:57 AM, Adam said:

I went to the doctor a few years ago with lower back pain. After an x-ray and answering his questions it was determined that I have "straightening of the lower spine" caused by sleeping on my stomach. I've successfully trained myself to sleep on my side and my back feels tons better. We recently went to a party and I was speaking with a podiatrist and she told me that there is an 80% increase in risk of getting plantar fasciitis when you walk barefoot in the home so these days I wear flip flops. I don't wear slippers or uggs because I prefer vagina to other sexual organs. 

I would have thought that sleeping on your stomach would be detrimental to your neck, not your lower back.