• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shoes in the house

m0nkey

I take it you people don't own vaccuums, mops or brooms.

Do all of these people, who have been sitting in strange chairs/benches/seats/stools, etc. all day, have to take their pants off and sit on plastic-covered furniture, too?

are they allowed to sit on the toilet or must they hover? I guess sharing a seat with everyone else's swamp ass is better than a little dirt ending up on your floors.

damn shoeists

we prefer to call ourselves and our footwear the slippers of peace.

Roomba works well homes

sweet.

i just had two "post construction" cleaning broads here today for 9 hours cleaning non stop.

ill have a maid come regularly but I'm down to always have a little roomba going as well.

which one is good?

i see the 980 is the newest and it's $900.

for that price does it bring you whiskey and a sandwich too? 

f*ck there is a braava and a scooba too?

good lord there are a lot of these things.

Edited by mrwicked

is there a word missing there, or did you go all gangsta?

I was feeling like a badass.

We have a couple little dogs. Run the Roomba every other day. It doesn't make the floors super clean but it does a good job with the dog hair

i love that you can replace the sheepskin inside liner of uggs for only $30 when it gets gnar gnar.

in fact now that I'm thinking about tit, i just ordered me a pair of new liners.

nothing beats that comfy new slipper feel.

I don't even know you anymore, dude

• 6 months later...

my wife got me one of the roomba 980s because im such a tech / smart house whore.  unleashed it yesterday. it's f*cking awesome!

it does its thing for 2 hours at a time, then automatically goes back to it's little homebase, recharges for a bit, and then returns to where it last was and keeps going. it will keep doing this until it finishes the entire joint.

pretty sweet. i kind of want to put a gopro on it.