• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lamar Odom found unconscious in Nevada brothel

'Virtually every drug imaginable' found in Odom

“He was doing crack cocaine all weekend and he choked on his mucus,” E!’s source said. â€œThey’re now having to fix all the damage it has done.”

Odom reportedly suffered from an ischemic stroke, which is caused by blockage in a blood vessel resulting in a lack of oxygen to the brain. It is the most common type of stroke and, according to the National Institutes of Health, can be associated with cocaine use.

The situation probably wasn’t helped by Odom’s size. After he was found Tuesday afternoon, paramedics reportedly planned to airlift him to the nearest hospital, but at 6-foot-10, he was too tall and had to be driven the 60 miles to the Las Vegas hospital instead.

Is it official yet?

Not trying to sound insensitive, but in all reality, you cant save them at the point hes at. Even if his heart hasnt quit, the lack of oxygen to the brain is irreversible.

One of the "damn...." moments i had at work one night. And i say damn because it was unique. A nurse took a bottle of aspirin because she was suicidal. She called us several hours later saying her stomach hurt and explained what she did.

She seemed fine, and the fire guys were acting pretty routine. Then the medics asked when she took the aspirin and she told them it had been several hours. I saw their faces all change and rhey exchanged a look. They calmly loaded her in the ambulance and transported.

I didnt know what was up so i asked the fire capt. He said she was gone, nothing could be done. It totally suprised me becsuse she seemed totally fine to me. He explained because of the time lapse, there was no way to pump the stomach, her body had already metabolized the aspirin. It was just a matter of time before her liver and kidneys shut down.

Later i had to get a statement from her, and she still seemed fine. Very surreal because of the info i had (which the ER staff confirmed). She didnt seem to know what was going to happen. I felt bad talking to someone who was dying, and didnt know it. That one stayed with me..

Is it official yet?

Not trying to sound insensitive, but in all reality, you cant save them at the point hes at. Even if his heart hasnt quit, the lack of oxygen to the brain is irreversible.

One of the "damn...." moments i had at work one night. And i say damn because it was unique. A nurse took a bottle of aspirin because she was suicidal. She called us several hours later saying her stomach hurt and explained what she did.

She seemed fine, and the fire guys were acting pretty routine. Then the medics asked when she took the aspirin and she told them it had been several hours. I saw their faces all change and rhey exchanged a look. They calmly loaded her in the ambulance and transported.

I didnt know what was up so i asked the fire capt. He said she was gone, nothing could be done. It totally suprised me becsuse she seemed totally fine to me. He explained because of the time lapse, there was no way to pump the stomach, her body had already metabolized the aspirin. It was just a matter of time before her liver and kidneys shut down.

Later i had to get a statement from her, and she still seemed fine. Very surreal because of the info i had (which the ER staff confirmed). She didnt seem to know what was going to happen. I felt bad talking to someone who was dying, and didnt know it. That one stayed with me..

That is a very interesting story, and surreal.

Does it make me a bad person that I wish the whole Kardashian clan would die in a fiery plane crash, where the pilots and any other crew miraculously survive unscathed?

I have a reoccurring dream that the Kardashians are about to crash into a boy scout camp in Big Bear but at the last second a plane full of the Real Housewives collides with them in midair. Everyone on board is incinerated and the boy scouts survive unscathed.

I wake up with a smile on my face every morning after that dream visits me.

Is it official yet?

Whoa. Gnarly story.