• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lamar Odom found unconscious in Nevada brothel

Lamar Odom Will Survive with Months of Rehab, Khloe Will Be By His Side

Lamar Odom will survive his near death experience but it will be a long, hard road, doctors say ... and we've learned Khloe will be with him the entire way.

Doctors are telling Lamar's friends and family rehabilitation will take many months, and they believe an undetermined amount of damage to his body will be permanent.

We're told Lamar will have physical, speech, and other therapists working with him for the foreseeable future.

As for Khloe, our sources say she has vowed to stay with him through the entire ordeal ... and that includes all therapy.

i remember the first time i watched the video for that song.

still cant believe that big voice comes out of that little dude.

He performed at my uncle's 50th high school reunion last weekend.  

https://fbcdn-video-p-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xtp1/v/t43.1792-2/12069392_10205150002251418_829699998_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTkwMSwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJoZCJ9&rl=1500&vabr=954&oh=2f87c373fee546f0b9af75592f6ebfe3&oe=5625A39A&__gda__=1445306550_579c296c2eba3209e14a883cd95cdc1a

Lamar Odom Discharged From Hospital, Being Transported to Los Angeles for Further Treatment

Lamar Odom is on his way to Los Angeles.

E! News has exclusively learned that the former NBA star has been discharged from Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, where he has been receiving medical treatment after being found unconscious on Tuesday, and is heading to California.

As we reported earlier today, Odom's transfer to L.A. was pending his condition remaining stable. Doctors were in the early stages of working out the logistics of how the athlete would be transported to SoCal, because Lamar's stature previously prohibited him from being airlifted in a helicopter.

E! News reported that the former Laker's health is improving day to day, but the 35-year-old celeb is going to need "a lot" of rehab in the coming months.

i love the media treating this like he was injured saving abandoned puppies.

he's not johnny from the outsiders.

dude went on a 3 day bender with more drugs than you can count and a bevy of low-grade, yet expensive whores.

who cares?

Actually it was more like a 10 day bender, he was at the spearmint Rhino for a week making it rain.

i love the media treating this like he was injured saving abandoned puppies.

he's not johnny from the outsiders.

dude went on a 3 day bender with more drugs than you can count and a bevy of low-grade, yet expensive whores.

who cares?

stay purple and gold johnny. Youre right, he was more dallas than johnny.

Is the kardashian going with him in the ambulance? "Fly there, drive back"

the channel 7 news this morning they'll be transporting him to an LA area hospital this week.

i'm glad i don't have to pay the bill for an ambulance ride from vegas to LA.

We had to send an inmate from a Las Vegas hospital to our regional medical facility in Carson City via ambulance. Just a tick under ten grand.