• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The rotation as of now...

QuinlansMinion

Vs. Seattle

Richards

Heaney

Shoemaker

Vs Oakland

Weaver

Santiago

Richards

Vs Texas

Heaney

Shoemaker

Weaver

Santiago

Wild Card Game or Tiebreaker

Richards

Wont have to see Tropeano anymore this season.  Richards is in line to pitch the Wild Card game if we make it.  Seems like we have the right formula to maybe get hot these last 10 games and then sneak into the playoffs with a quality start by Richards in New York.  Also important to note in Richards 2 starts were facing Felix and Sonny Gray.

Edited by QuinlansMinion

Frankly, the way that he is pitching now, Weaver pitching two of the last eight games concerns me more than any of the rest of it. Unless there is some unknown injury that will be magically cured by spring training 2016, he may be done as a major league starter.

Putting Blantiago out there, in Texas, for game 162 sounds about as fun as running your testicles through a cheese grater too. At least one of Weaver's starts is at home.

I think we end up 84-78. Winning 2 out of 3 vs Seattle and Oakland, and splitting 2-2 with Texas. Is that enough to get in? Who knows.

If Texas wins the division by the time the Angels play them, the Angels would do better than a split as Texas may rest some of their players.

I wonder if Skaggs was ready this month?

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybaseball/update/25222242/angels-tyler-skaggs-wants-to-return-to-mlb-in-2015

Mon, 22 Jun 2015 9:36 PM ET

Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs is making progress in his recovery from Tommy John surgery, but he doesn't have the same definition of progress as the team.

The Angels have said that Skaggs, who had surgery last August, will not return to the mound until 2016.

Skaggs is throwing off a mound, a milestone he reached last week. His goal is to return to the Angels this season.

"I want to help my team win,” Skaggs said Monday, per the Orange County Register. “I can definitely go out and throw some innings, even if it's out of the bullpen. Whatever is necessary...I've been working my (butt) off to get to that point. If push comes to shove and I feel I'm ready, then of course I'm going to say yes. I'll leave it up to everyone else.”

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybaseball/update/25222242/angels-tyler-skaggs-wants-to-return-to-mlb-in-2015

Mon, 22 Jun 2015 9:36 PM ET

Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs is making progress in his recovery from Tommy John surgery, but he doesn't have the same definition of progress as the team.

The Angels have said that Skaggs, who had surgery last August, will not return to the mound until 2016.

Skaggs is throwing off a mound, a milestone he reached last week. His goal is to return to the Angels this season.

"I want to help my team win,” Skaggs said Monday, per the Orange County Register. “I can definitely go out and throw some innings, even if it's out of the bullpen. Whatever is necessary...I've been working my (butt) off to get to that point. If push comes to shove and I feel I'm ready, then of course I'm going to say yes. I'll leave it up to everyone else.”

Angels' Tyler Skaggs wants to avoid confusion over his return
by Sean d'Oliveira | CBSSports.com

Tue, 08 Sep 2015 1:00 AM ET

1758900.jpg

With the Mets and Matt Harvey not on the same page when it comes to his workload following Tommy John surgery, Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs vowed to discuss it over with the team so there is no confusion, reports the Los Angeles Times.

"I know for a fact that myself, the doctor, the team and my agent will sit down and talk it through this off-season," Skaggs said. "I promise you next year it will not go down for me like it is for Matt Harvey."

Skaggs underwent Tommy John surgery nearly 13 months ago and will not pitch this season.