• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

6 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The national pastime is about to have a woman on top of a professional dugout.

Rachel Balkovec, previously a hitting coach in the New York Yankees' minor league organization, will be the next manager of the Low-A Tampa Tampons, according to The Athletic's Lindsey Adler. Per Baseball America's JJ Cooper, Balkovec will be the first female manager in minor league history.

I updated the team name 

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

That video is a year old but it's still probably happening today.

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Looks more like something from a country like Somalia rather than the US. I hate to say but it is as though the infrastructure that was selling the American Dream has failed miserably.  

Several people were saying that this was actually here in LA. 

42 minutes ago, Tank said:

Several people were saying that this was actually here in LA. 

Thieves raiding rail cargo containers in Los Angeles

Here is the kicker, from another article, that I didn't know.  Local police can't do a thing.  Since it's on Railway property, Rail Police has to handle it.  Yes, there is a Union Pacific Police force.  Hopefully they have old time clauses still on the books, like they can shoot to kill any looters.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Here is the kicker, from another article, that I didn't know.  Local police can't do a thing.  Since it's on Railway property, Rail Police has to handle it.  Yes, there is a Union Pacific Police force.  Hopefully they have old time clauses still on the books, like they can shoot to kill any looters.

Not to worry, The Pinkertons will catch them.