• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Holyshit this takes the cake. LMAO

Could this guy be anymore full of shit?

Schumer says he was targeted on Jan. 6 for his religion

"I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists. Had someone had a gun, had two of them blocked off the door, who knows what would have happened. I was told later that one of them reportedly said, 'There's the big Jew. Let's get him,' " Schumer said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/588571-schumer-says-he-was-targeted-on-jan-6-for-his-religion

Video footage later revealed that he was actually surrounded by squad members and overheard conversations between AOC, Omar, and her husband/ brother. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well if any of you can stand to watch it for more than 5 seconds you’re stronger than I am. 

This is ridiculous.

Just release a statement calling the assholes who stormed last year a bunch of seditious dumbasses who were encouraged by an endlessly selfish President in his last days of office and let's move on with life.

Also, Lin Manuel Miranda is crazy talented.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Holyshit this takes the cake. LMAO

Could this guy be anymore full of shit?

Schumer says he was targeted on Jan. 6 for his religion

"I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists. Had someone had a gun, had two of them blocked off the door, who knows what would have happened. I was told later that one of them reportedly said, 'There's the big Jew. Let's get him,' " Schumer said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/588571-schumer-says-he-was-targeted-on-jan-6-for-his-religion

They are masters in victimology 

21 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

This is ridiculous.

Just release a statement calling the assholes who stormed last year a bunch of seditious dumbasses who were encouraged by an endlessly selfish President in his last days of office and let's move on with life.

I miss that selfish bastard. He was a lot of things but the country was in a better place under his leadership.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

This is ridiculous.

It is ridiculous to keep pushing the narrative that our democracy was somehow threatened by above mentioned assholes. This is like saying Alabama's national title hopes could have been dashed by New Mexico state scoring a field goal. 

But maybe, just maybe, we will get a musical about it and with luck Mel Brooks will produce it. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It is ridiculous to keep pushing the narrative that our democracy was somehow threatened by above mentioned assholes. This is like saying Alabama's national title hopes could have been dashed by New Mexico state scoring a field goal. 

But maybe, just maybe, we will get a musical about it and with luck Mel Brooks will produce it. 

You're not going to get an argument for me on that. That was the point of my post.

Also, I think Lin Manuel Miranda could produce it on his own if he wanted. He's got juuuuussst a little more pull than Brooks these days, despite the excellence that is The Producers.

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Mel Brooks has to be on a few dead pool lists