• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

49 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Weird how two different states view solar.  Meanwhile, Calolfornia is going to give in to the electric utilities and make solar prohibitive in the state.

Florida’s largest electric utility conspired against solar power, documents show

so we'll rely on old fashioned electricity, which sacramento will then turn around and harshly limit us using while then turning around again and requiring all of us to convert to using electric vehicles. and the rolling blackouts will continue because we can't afford to keep the power on. and then they'll pass legislation requiring more building and higher population density, and the cycle of life will happily continue.

People have too much money.  I could have bought 6 of my cars for the price of one bag.

$1 million in Hermes bags stolen from Florida store: Report

The owner of the handbags shop, Only Authentics, told the television station that some of the bags were valued at more than $100,000 each. Owner Virgil Rogers said the incident happened the night of Dec. 14.

Food items are getting more costly in 2022

The Labor Department said the consumer-price index rose 6.8% in November from a year ago, the fastest pace since 1982. The food-at-home index, which includes purchase from grocery stores, rose 6.4% over the past 12 months, with meats, poultry, fish and eggs increasing 12.8%.

Coming price increases in 2022 range from as low as 2% to 20%, hitting all sections of the grocery store including produce and packaged goods. Potatoes, celery and other heavier vegetables will have higher price tags next year in part because of higher freight costs, supermarket executives said. Wine, beer and liquor are also likely to get more expensive, they said, especially those that are imported.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

LIVE: LAPD Burlington shooting: Parents of 14-year-old Valentina Orellana-Peralta demanding answers after bodycam video released - ABC7 Los Angeles

Very sad and tragic situation but charge the officer? I'm not sure why anyone would want to be a cop now days. 

Yeah, I saw the video.  Split decision.  You got a bloodied woman at your feet.  And you are supposed to wait to see if the person that caused it is armed?  Stupid.  Tragic though for the kid in the dressing room.  

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Yeah, I saw the video.  Split decision.  You got a bloodied woman at your feet.  And you are supposed to wait to see if the person that caused it is armed?  Stupid.  Tragic though for the kid in the dressing room.  

I think its reasonable for the city to give the family some type of settlement but saying the officer did something criminal is a big stretch. It doesn't help that race hustler Ben Crump is now on the scene with the family.