• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

12 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Not entirely untrue. However, this shit is preached in our schools and universities. My son leaves the rented sticker on his books so people want think he actually bought the garbage he’s assigned to read. 

Well for one it is untrue because I made it up to fuck with Larry is all.  I majored in accounting so there was no preaching, just some fat book that you read 100 pages to tell you something was no longer GAAP then had to read 200 of what was. As fun as reading how not to bleed your brakes before reading how to really bleed your brakes. In my day I bought my books from a prior student in the quad.  When I got my accounting books the girl had pepsi bottle glasses and her gums were bleeding.  I should have changed majors right then. 

Think my kids got their books online and had to send them back and if you lost one there was a bench warrant on you. 

Kamala Harris could be losing even more key staff members soon: report

More key members working in Vice President Kamala Harris’ office are reportedly "eyeing the exits" after a handful of staffers called it quits in recent weeks. 

It was announced last week that Harris’ senior adviser Symone Sanders will leave her post by the end of the year, and according to people familiar with conversations on resignations, "key members of Harris’ orbit are leaving and even more are eyeing the exits," Politico reported Saturday

The report comes after Harris’ communications director Ashley Etienne resigned ahead of Thanksgiving, and two other communication aides are reportedly planning to leave their posts soon.

Joe Concha called Harris’ office "a sinking ship" following Sanders’ announcement, pointing to her approval ratings. One recent poll shows her approval rating at 28%, while he had a 46% approval upon taking office. 

"I guess when your boss' approval ratings are at 28% and she's polling even lower on her number one job, the U.S. southern border where migrants continue to flow over, two million passing over this year. I guess I would leave too, because this is a sinking ship," said Concha Saturday.

Reports have also swirled for months that Harris’ office is toxic.

Can you imagine if something happens to Joe?

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

My 8th graders are learning about the constitution right now, and one of the girls asked me a question that included the phrase “the amazing Kamala Harris.” 

One of those times I had to summon all of my diplomatic skills. 

Amazing?

Lol

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Rich Guy Asks Around To Find Out Who The New Jeffrey Epstein Is
https://www.theonion.com/rich-guy-asks-around-to-find-out-who-the-new-jeffrey-ep-1846888032

“It’s been a while, so I figure by now someone else must have taken over Jeff’s role in terms of sourcing and grooming high-end underage prostitutes to offer to friends,”

Sadly, there’s probably a lot of truth to this 

Chris Cuomo’s CNN producer charged with luring girls for ‘sexual’ training

A veteran CNN producer who worked “shoulder to shoulder” with now disgraced ex-anchor Chris Cuomo has been indicted on charges of luring young girls to his Vermont ski house for “sexual subservience” training.

John Griffin, of Stamford, CT, allegedly used messaging apps to befriend and persuade moms of young girls, telling them “a woman is a woman regardless of her age,” and that he should be the one to “train” their daughters sexually, according to the indictment from the US Attorney of Vermont.

Griffin, 44, allegedly got at least one mom of two daughters to bring the girl to his Ludlow ski getaway, in June 2020.

It was the mom’s responsibility to see that her older daughter, just 13, was “trained properly,” Griffin told her, according to the indictment.

Griffin, a father himself, sent the woman $3,000 for plane tickets so they could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan Airport, where he picked them up in his Tesla for the ride to Ludlow, according to court papers.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/11/chris-cuomo-cnn-producer-john-griffin-charged-with-luring-girls/

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Chris Cuomo’s CNN producer charged with luring girls for ‘sexual’ training

A veteran CNN producer who worked “shoulder to shoulder” with now disgraced ex-anchor Chris Cuomo has been indicted on charges of luring young girls to his Vermont ski house for “sexual subservience” training.

John Griffin, of Stamford, CT, allegedly used messaging apps to befriend and persuade moms of young girls, telling them “a woman is a woman regardless of her age,” and that he should be the one to “train” their daughters sexually, according to the indictment from the US Attorney of Vermont.

Griffin, 44, allegedly got at least one mom of two daughters to bring the girl to his Ludlow ski getaway, in June 2020.

It was the mom’s responsibility to see that her older daughter, just 13, was “trained properly,” Griffin told her, according to the indictment.

Griffin, a father himself, sent the woman $3,000 for plane tickets so they could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan Airport, where he picked them up in his Tesla for the ride to Ludlow, according to court papers.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/11/chris-cuomo-cnn-producer-john-griffin-charged-with-luring-girls/

That's freaking awful. Lock him (and any complicit parents) up.