• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Posterboy hero for the Left.

An investigation finds overwhelming evidence that Cuomo engaged in sexual harassment

A legislative investigation released Monday found "overwhelming evidence" that former Gov. Andrew Cuomo engaged in sexual harassment and ordered state workers to help produce his book during work hours.

The report also found that Cuomo's executive chamber "substantially revised" a state report to exclude deaths of nursing home residents at hospitals to boost Cuomo's reputation.

Health official’s ancestry claims don’t check out, reports say

Health official’s ancestry claims don’t check out

She claimed to have ancestral ties to the Metis indigenous peoples of Canada, but a recent report revealed that a top health official’s kin more accurately hailed from Russia, Poland and Czechoslovakia.

"My name is Morning Star Bear," Carrie Bourassa told a TED Talk audience in 2019 at the University of Saskatchewan, according to the CBC report.

"I’m Bear Clan. I’m Anishinaabe Metis from Treaty Four Territory," she continued, trying to further establish her indigenous credentials.

But Bourassa’s colleagues at the university sensed something was wrong after she added more tribal claims to her story and began dressing in indigenous attire, the New York Post reported.

She had served as scientific director of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research’s Institute of Indigenous People’s Health and as a professor at the University of Saskatchewan, the Post reported.

What's with people trying to be someone they're not?

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Health official’s ancestry claims don’t check out, reports say

Health official’s ancestry claims don’t check out

She claimed to have ancestral ties to the Metis indigenous peoples of Canada, but a recent report revealed that a top health official’s kin more accurately hailed from Russia, Poland and Czechoslovakia.

"My name is Morning Star Bear," Carrie Bourassa told a TED Talk audience in 2019 at the University of Saskatchewan, according to the CBC report.

"I’m Bear Clan. I’m Anishinaabe Metis from Treaty Four Territory," she continued, trying to further establish her indigenous credentials.

But Bourassa’s colleagues at the university sensed something was wrong after she added more tribal claims to her story and began dressing in indigenous attire, the New York Post reported.

She had served as scientific director of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research’s Institute of Indigenous People’s Health and as a professor at the University of Saskatchewan, the Post reported.

What's with people trying to be someone they're not?

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak 

And

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

He's in England.  He just realized his white privileged over here, isn't white privilege enough over there.  Probably at a pub, and drowning his sorrows.  To make matters worse, they don't have any light beer for him.

It’s all that kidney pie.

21 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’m always being lectured by the left that there is white privilege. Shouldn’t people pretend to be white?

For fucks sake the shit you guys make up.  I have never seen anyone even talk about white privilege not alone be lectured on it. Aren't you the same guy who has been forced to get vaccines when never forced to get one?  All this terrible woke shit you guys say happens to you really only happens to you when you sit at a keyboard. 

It's going to be a beautiful day today. 

13 hours ago, Crampknees said:

For fucks sake the shit you guys make up.  I have never seen anyone even talk about white privilege not alone be lectured on it. Aren't you the same guy who has been forced to get vaccines when never forced to get one?  All this terrible woke shit you guys say happens to you really only happens to you when you sit at a keyboard. 

It's going to be a beautiful day today. 

Not entirely untrue. However, this shit is preached in our schools and universities. My son leaves the rented sticker on his books so people want think he actually bought the garbage he’s assigned to read.