• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

It’s just hypocritical of people to shame anti vaxers and all white people but refuse to use that technique with black communities. If every news agency and late night comedian devoted their coverage to addressing black crime and dead beat dads, we could at least draw attention to the problem. 

55 minutes ago, cals said:

You ever think they just have a chip on their shoulder and it’s easier to blame society and cops for their general life failures than to admit they just fucked up?  Did the cops also make them knock some bitch up and leave?

Is there a well-researched book that documents this, or is it just based on a hunch?

23 minutes ago, cals said:

Along those same lines (and you’ve mentioned this many times), for coddling minority communities who aren’t getting vaxxed and yet attacking retarded Trumpers who won’t get vaxxed.

That lack of consistency hurts the credibility of MSM and it’s extremely frustrating in that it gives the Larrys of the country some legitimacy in their argument of media bias, when it’s totally not necessary.

Yes a little honesty and integrity could bring people together. That’s not what politicians or their media mouthpieces want. I worry about pops sometimes. He’s gone so far into conspiracies it isn’t healthy. At the same time I can’t fault him completely. From the election to Fauci I believe there is some truth that comes from the left but it’s hard to believe them when they blatantly disregard simple facts

'Squad' spent nearly $100K on private security last quarter, despite defund police rhetoric

Reps. Ilhan Omar and Cori Bush led 'Squad' members in private security spending

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and other members of the far-left "Squad" collectively spent nearly $100,000 on private security in the third financial quarter despite promoting the defund the police movement, according to FEC records. 

Lol

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

'Squad' spent nearly $100K on private security last quarter, despite defund police rhetoric

Reps. Ilhan Omar and Cori Bush led 'Squad' members in private security spending

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and other members of the far-left "Squad" collectively spent nearly $100,000 on private security in the third financial quarter despite promoting the defund the police movement, according to FEC records. 

Lol

They probably don’t support the 2A and people being able to carry a firearm to provide their own security 

10 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh.  It happened again. 

I'm just glad that Tucker Carlson finally got an answer. I'm sure he will do an entire show on it. 

Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election and Democrats helped make it happen | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-2020-presidential-election-voter-fraud-dead-voters.amp

One of those people was a former elementary school teacher called Rosemarie Hartle. According to her 2017 obituary, Rosemarie Hartle was "loving, fun, sassy and sarcastic (in a fun way), beautiful, powerful, relentless, and inspiring."

Sadly, even though she's gone, her voter registration remains. She's still on the rolls. Someone received Rosemarie Hartle's ballot in the mail and then cast it. We don't know who did this. We wish we did, because it's fraud. It's a threat to our system, and it's being hidden by a news media totally vested in a Joe Biden presidency.

52 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm just glad that Tucker Carlson finally got an answer. I'm sure he will do an entire show on it. 

Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election and Democrats helped make it happen | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-2020-presidential-election-voter-fraud-dead-voters.amp

One of those people was a former elementary school teacher called Rosemarie Hartle. According to her 2017 obituary, Rosemarie Hartle was "loving, fun, sassy and sarcastic (in a fun way), beautiful, powerful, relentless, and inspiring."

Sadly, even though she's gone, her voter registration remains. She's still on the rolls. Someone received Rosemarie Hartle's ballot in the mail and then cast it. We don't know who did this. We wish we did, because it's fraud. It's a threat to our system, and it's being hidden by a news media totally vested in a Joe Biden presidency.

I think that this guy going nuts that someone “took” his dead wife’s vote was a pretty big tell here. Really normal behavior.  

Edited by UndertheHalo