• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Philadelphia becomes 1st large city to ban traffic stops for minor violations

Shit, it must be nice to never have to pay for registration again, or even keep your car road worthy.

“So that an expired license plate or fuzzy dice in the mirror isn’t a death sentence that it can be in some cases,”

I would like to see the cases where drivers were killed for simply having dice on the mirror. 

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Citations in the mail

That's policing for retards.  I spent over a week trying to clear a citation by mail, because a car ran a red light.  The only similarities was it was a white rav4, and the registered owner had the same name as my dad.  So they figured that instead of sending the the citation to the registered owner.  They would send it to someone with the same name, even if it was at a different address on the other side of the city.  

So yeah, fuck that.  Let's put it this way.  Which will piss people off more.  Getting pulled over and given a citation.  Or the thousands more that will get a citation in the mail for a minor infraction.  I know the cities will love the extra revenue.  All they have to do is instead of paying police to enforce, just have cameras snapping pictures all day.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Maybe black men shouldn't be breaking the law and then they wouldn't get shot. 

It must be an exciting way to live. Get pulled over for a broken tail light, and you might just get shot. As white people we can only dream of living with such risk.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

It must be an exciting way to live. Get pulled over for a broken tail light, and you might just get shot. As white people we can only dream of living with such risk.

https://www.kcpd.org/crime/unsolved-homicides/

Believe it or not blacks live in brutal environments most of their lives. The brutally in their communities keeps everyone on edge. Above are just the unsolved recent murders in KCMO. Doesn’t include the greater kc area or KCK. Notice anything strange about the victims? Several were shot with 30 or more witnesses yet nobody saw anything. I’m also intrigued by the pictures. I may be wrong but it appears the police already had a mugshot on file for the majority of victims. Mail in tickets isn’t going to save a damn one of these black lives. Liberal virtue signaling and police shaming  just suppresses attention to the real problems facing the black community. Fatherless homes and government dependency are ultimately the cancer that deprives blacks of success and dignity. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I'm not stupid enough to drive around with a broken tail light.

Have you ever driven around after downing one too many IPAs during lunch?

Tank did this once after drinking too many Mountain Dews. It was a wild ride.

I’m not mad at being white. It has its advantages but I don’t get all the black sympathy. I have a pretty decent work ethic and confidence. If I was black I’d probably be in the nba, have a 12 in pecker, and a house full of white instagram models. Granted I prefer latinas but with an nba salary I could have a cleaning crew full of them 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

how many black drivers were shot by police in the last year? two years? five years?

then compare that to how many white drivers were shot over the same time period.

Just now, Tank said:

how many black drivers were shot by police in the last year? two years? five years?

then compare that to how many white drivers were shot over the same time period.

Here we go again. Ask any Black man you know about their thoughts about traffic stops.

And read The New Jim Crow, for the love of all things meatless.