• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

57 minutes ago, Kevin said:

If I remember my history correctly, Hitler felt Jews and others undermined Germany during World War I. So twenty years later he started the final solution. 

I think I covered both sides now. 

It's been about 14 years since I graduated HS, but I'm pretty sure I remember being taught Hitler's twisted motivations for what he did. It wasn't just, "Chaplin Mustache Man bad kill Jews." 

Since this is Texas, I assume this is one of those "FrEeDuM" things in which Holocaust deniers and neo Nazis are considered patriotic exercisers of free speech. In other words, this Texas administrator wants classrooms to become 8chan.

And sitting down to pee. I admit that I prefer standing to pee, but if I have to pee in the middle of the night, I'll sit down as it means I don't have to turn on the bathroom light. Maybe you have night vision and can aim correctly in the dark, but I don't (and my pee doesn't glow).

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And sitting down to pee. I admit that I prefer standing to pee, but if I have to pee in the middle of the night, I'll sit down as it means I don't have to turn on the bathroom light. Maybe you have night vision and can aim correctly in the dark, but I don't (and my pee doesn't glow).

Oh boy.  Delete this quickly. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

If I remember my history correctly, Hitler felt Jews and others undermined Germany during World War I. So twenty years later he started the final solution. 

I think I covered both sides now. 

I’m not really sure where people thought this was going to go.  It was always going to go to exactly something like this.  What ? Some bullshit undefined talking point for retards who are furious that a lesson plan might mention the historical fact of the Ku Klux Klan is going to be measured in their approach. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

That lady on the call btw.  That’s a school administrator that is so terrified of the unhinged lunatics that think the PTA meetings are like Stalingrad or some shit that she’ll say anything to make them shut the fuck up.  How can anyone know what’s going to make these fucking morons go insane and what won’t. 

57 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Lol! Clean it up in the morning dude

https://www.menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate

According to research from the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands, sitting down to pee allows for ‘a more favourable urodynamic profile’ [translation: the flow is stronger] which helps ward off prostate problems.

The study goes on to suggest that when we stand, we activate muscles around our lower abdomen, pelvis and spine that actually prevent proper urination.

I don't have to worry about this particular health issue for about 20 more years, but for the rest of you guys (not including UTH), FYI.