• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/next-big-cyberthreat-isnt-ransomware-090022232.html

This is scary stuff. We received a brief on this a few weeks ago. Kinda crazy we choose to buy foreign products with security issues. 

our over-dependence on electronic controls for absolutely everything, while it adds a ton of convenience, makes attacks like this a constant threat. and because there are many with evil intentions, it's a constant problem for security people to keep ahead of the hackers.

i have no idea about a solution for this. this is something that greatly concerns me.

Just now, Tank said:

our over-dependence on electronic controls for absolutely everything, while it adds a ton of convenience, makes attacks like this a constant threat. and because there are many with evil intentions, it's a constant problem for security people to keep ahead of the hackers.

i have no idea about a solution for this. this is something that greatly concerns me.

Compartmentalization. Things like ATC, the power grid, water systems, traffic signals, etc. should all be compartmentalized away from the web. Ho Lee Fuk and Wi Tu Lo out in Beijing should have zero access to our critical systems.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

That's why we need this hero to return.

LL-2.jpg

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

I agree. I’m not tech savvy but I’m thinking easy is not always better. Manual stand alone equipment seems better to me.