• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Taylor is revealing himself in this thread 

He sure is, TMI

BTW I have one of those self closing seats so I don't have to worry about dropping it and making a loud noise

I have a plug next to the toilet with a night light

5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

He sure is, TMI

BTW I have one of those self closing seats so I don't have to worry about dropping it and making a loud noise

I have a plug next to the toilet with a night light

I have a plug next to the toilet also and my butt plug has a 5000 Lumen LED bulb in it. 

DC Comics removing ‘the American way’ from Superman slogan: report

For decades, the iconic comic-book character Superman has stood for "truth, justice and the American way." But apparently those days are over.

DC Comics, the longtime publisher of Superman comics, now says the Man of Steel stands for "truth, justice … and a better tomorrow," according to a report

The motto change was the second half of a recent 1-2 punch for fans of the traditional Superman. Last week came news that an upcoming Superman comic book will feature Jon Kent – son of Superman’s alter-ego, newspaper reporter Clark Kent – as a bisexual Superman.

Law professor's car stolen in broad daylight while Soros-backed DA speaks on campus bail reform

A law professor at the University of New Mexico was the victim of a car theft in broad daylight during a lecture on Albuquerque crime delivered by a George Soros-backed district attorney. 

"My maroon 2018 Hyundai Sonata was stolen from the law school parking lot yesterday afternoon sometime between 2:00 and 5:30 p.m." law professor Mary Pareja wrote in an email to law students last Wednesday morning. The email was reviewed by Fox News. 

"Pretty ironic that this happened while DA Torrez was at the law school talking about crime in Albuquerque," she added. 

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

DC Comics removing ‘the American way’ from Superman slogan: report

For decades, the iconic comic-book character Superman has stood for "truth, justice and the American way." But apparently those days are over.

DC Comics, the longtime publisher of Superman comics, now says the Man of Steel stands for "truth, justice … and a better tomorrow," according to a report

The motto change was the second half of a recent 1-2 punch for fans of the traditional Superman. Last week came news that an upcoming Superman comic book will feature Jon Kent – son of Superman’s alter-ego, newspaper reporter Clark Kent – as a bisexual Superman.

Are we supposed to be seeing this as a bad decision by DC Comics?