• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

We are reaching Tower of Babel level of arrogance with climate policy. Can someone refer me to a day in history in which man controlled the weather? I can only remember George Bush steering that hurricane towards NO but that’s about the only example. We can’t even predict the weather months in advance yet we’re sure global warming is unavoidable. For Christians if God isn’t in control of the earths existence, how the hell is he going to save your soul from eternally? 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Your generation, Gen X, and my generation, which had the chance to turn things around but denied science, will be long gone before my daughter's generation faces the worst consequences of previous generations' inaction. 

Yet we continue to balk at any constructive ideas for saving the Earth from another extinction event. It's very sad.

My daughter is part of what they call Gen Alpha. I was telling my wife that perhaps the name Alpha will hold more significance than just the fact that the sociologists ran out of letters. Perhaps she and her peers will discover the technology necessary to restore our planet.

Most of these scientists aren’t believers. It appears you are willing to throw out the Old Testament and now Revelations. Explain to me which books are still valid and which ones have been invalidated by science 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Your generation, Gen X, and my generation, which had the chance to turn things around but denied science, will be long gone before my daughter's generation faces the worst consequences of previous generations' inaction. 

Yet we continue to balk at any constructive ideas for saving the Earth from another extinction event. It's very sad.

My daughter is part of what they call Gen Alpha. I was telling my wife that perhaps the name Alpha will hold more significance than just the fact that the sociologists ran out of letters. Perhaps she and her peers will discover the technology necessary to restore our planet.

You keep referring to her.  But you really don't know that yet.  That's where our species is headed.

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

Somehow, even after cataclysmic events like the ice age, the earth replenished itself with wildlife and flora. If mankind exterminates itself by creating a cataclysmic global warming crisis the earth would later reset to its natural climate and 20 billion years from now a smarter monkey will decide to piss standing up and create tools, weapons, fire and a couple million years after that dig around and find fossils of another primitive culture but never learn a damn thing from studying bones and repeat the same foolishness. 

7ef48ea407c3615fe7070bdaa8dd8be4.gif

some monkeys will still piss sitting down and evolve into KC. 

8 hours ago, cals said:

I’m convinced you’re not a dude.  There has been other hints over the years but this “my kid” and “I’m a parent” bullshit you’ve been spewing lately isn’t what fathers do.  Instant intelligence for simply procreating is a woman/mother disease. I’m totally serious, there is something seriously off with you.  

I'm a Soviet spy and you've been picking up on my slight inconsistencies over the years. If you paid closer attention you'd see that I keep ketchup in a jar and put pasta sauce on my hamburgers, a dead giveaway.

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I mean I didn’t vote for the women with dicks candidate . Seems to me you either squat or at least find it intriguing. 

Do women with dicks intrigue you Joey?  Other things you find to be fascinating are airplane cockpits, gladiator movies, gymnasiums and grown men naked.  I would bet you have done time in a Turkish prison. 

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Do women with dicks intrigue you Joey?  Other things you find to be fascinating are airplane cockpits, gladiator movies, gymnasiums and grown men naked.  I would bet you have done time in a Turkish prison. 

I mean I didn’t vote for the party that just passed male abortion rights. Let’s look at the facts. You do well financially so it’s highly unlikely you love the dems taxes and economic plans. It must be their culture war positions that brings you to the club

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I mean I didn’t vote for the party that just passed male abortion rights. Let’s look at the facts. You do well financially so it’s highly unlikely you love the dems taxes and economic plans. It must be their culture war positions that brings you to the club

Hahahaha I was watching a montage of clips of science people talking about male abortion rights yesterday 

we live in the best timeline

38 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Do you have proof of which party I vote for  Do women frighten you Joey? 

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Only one fat chick I banged in college. She was kinda scary when I sobered up 

Luckily you were shit faced and didn't find out she had a dicky-do. 

It is funny how my abhorrence for anything Trump means I am a Biden supporter but couldn't be more untrue.  I have never not voted for POTUS in my life and am not happy to admit I skipped it this time.  Yes I was ill when I voted for Hillary. 

My friend-ish called me upset when to go to Mavs games you have to show a 48 hour negative test or a vax card to get in and asked me if I was happy now like Mark Cuban had me on speed dial and I influenced him.  I try and tell them that if not liking a grifter leads you to think that I am a libtard only makes me fuck with them more. 

It was actually posted in this thread one page back.  I'll be curious to see how soon the company responsible knew it was happening because reports say it started as early as Friday as people out on boats during the air show on Saturday reported seeing oil sheen on the water.  There's videos from Sunday morning on the pier that show patches of oil making their way to the shore.  If the company didn't know it was happening then that's obviously concerning but if they did and they didn't report it yet that's even more concerning.  Mayor said the local beaches could be closed for weeks or months depending on how bad it gets.  If it made it's way into the wetlands then in a day or two it could destroy the years of work that have been put into the preserve.

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Luckily you were shit faced and didn't find out she had a dicky-do. 

It is funny how my abhorrence for anything Trump means I am a Biden supporter but couldn't be more untrue.  I have never not voted for POTUS in my life and am not happy to admit I skipped it this time.  Yes I was ill when I voted for Hillary. 

My friend-ish called me upset when to go to Mavs games you have to show a 48 hour negative test or a vax card to get in and asked me if I was happy now like Mark Cuban had me on speed dial and I influenced him.  I try and tell them that if not liking a grifter leads you to think that I am a libtard only makes me fuck with them more. 

I'm with you. In the 40 some odd years he's been a public figure I've never heard him utter a single syllable that makes him sound like anything other than a self-serving pile of babbling shit but that doesn't make me a bleeding heart

7 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

If it made it's way into the wetlands then in a day or two it could destroy the years of work that have been put into the preserve.

I've read that the oil has contaminated the Talbert Marsh which is down by PCH between the river trail and Brookhurst.

I used to ride my bike down to PCH every day on the river trail when I lived there. I talked to one of my old neighbors who was at the airshow on Saturday. His kids were swimming in the water but didn't stay in very long because the water was cold. He said you could smell the oil.

Apparently the canceled the airshow on Sunday due to the spill.