• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Things to do in Irvine

We have a yard house in Pasadena. They use soy products in several dishes, and we like them. They also have a bunch of TVs so I may end up there.

Thanks for the info.

Man, I've totally forgotten about that softball game, Soto. Was it the one where I hit eight homers or nine? I'm a tad foggy on the details.

I don't know.  I left early.  It was the one where you were blowing Strad in the dugout and LTH's kids were all taking photos.  Probably around the 8th inn ing.

mexican food? what do you recommend? remember, i'm a vegetarian who doesn't drink, something that seems lost in this thread. 

I forgot you were Vageterian.   Tender greens or Veggie Grill would be good for you.    The Spectrum movie theater is enormous.    You can easily enjoy a meal and a movie in the time that the concert goes, and the Spectrum is less than a mile from Meadows.   

thanks, eaterfan.

i think i'm just going to go the spectrum. i took a look at movie times and restaurants, and that seems like my best option to find a place to chill while junior is losing her hearing.

Somehow I rubbed Soto the wrong way in this thread. I will have to ask Adam how to rub Soto the right way. I don't recall blowing tank in the dugout, not that I don't think that part was funny, it may have crossed over the line when LTH's kids were taking pictures. I will chalk this up to Soto angst due to the rain out. Either that or he has redefined himself again to blowie troll.