• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Things to do in Irvine

No it's more like that time Lt. Castillo had to go out of the office, for some tie-in to his Asian military history, and slowly but surely he and Dennis Farina score some women at UCI and drop by one of the many tofu houses or AYCE barbecues, all while a little known musical masterpiece from Falco (known for his Der Kommisar) plays as the underlying track to the main dramatic scene.

DR little-known fact #1: this episode (season 6, episode 4) marks the directorial debut of Olivia Brown, who of course plays Trudy.

DR little-known fact #2: Shiela E plays an uncredited cameo in the UCI pub scene as the singer on stage.

DR little-known fact #3: This episode was actually the alternate script, as Don Johnson protested the original script, writen by Tom Poston (during a hiatus of Newhart.) the original script called for Crockett and Tubbs to investigate a major drug deal on the property of the Old Lion Country Safari, in which smugglers were running drugs and smuggling ivory tusks that they were digging up in the hills.

Tank, how's Irvine treating you?

Made it through just fine. Went to Farmer Boys for lunch with my daughter and her friend. The veggie burgers are good there, but the onion rings are amazing. Dropped the girls off at Irvine Meadows around 3 so they could hear the warm up band (Hey Violet) do an acoustic warmup outside with the fans. She loved it and got her picture taken with the band.

Meanwhile, I headed to the spectrum and saw two movies, did some people watching, then had dinner at CPK where they were unable to find the Angels game on the TV. There were a lot of mooslims there walking around. Nobody said anything about there being any mooslims.

Traffic getting home sucked on the 5 and we didn't make it back until 1:15 am. I hate Caltrans.

I wanted to seriously answer, but I have no idea what a vegetarian who doesn't drink would do in any city, not just Irvine.

It's relatively easy/easier to find food that I can eat with each passing year. More and more restaurants are vegetarian friendly. As for beverages, soda gives me kidney stones so I drink a lot of lemonade when I go out. Even if I drank alcohol, I wouldn't have had any tonight since I had my daughter and her friend in the car.

1. Farmer Boys onion rings are amazing

2. The options given were go to places that feature murdered meat or clean Adam's house for him.

He should have brought his own simple green and shamwow instead of going to CPK, Adam would have at least had the game on.