• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SCOTUS: Same Sex Marriage Legal Nationwide

Juan is better than I am at copy and paste.  Was it TFunke who said release the bakunin.  I agree.  nate and Geoff can start the popcorn, i'll bring the beer. 

Interpretation: JS can find evidence of what he's saying faster than Swanson can find rationalizations for his lies. 

By the way, is there another way to post passages in a forum than copying and pasting? 

I'm the idiot when you paint with such a broad brush that you alienate yourself from everyone, ok smart guy. Hey all you liberals that got married, you probably just did it for shits and giggles and not because it was important. Well now that "Love Wins" you can find marriage important. I'll be stupid and you can continue to be a complete ****ing tool.

You insulted first. I respond to every post with the same tone used, although the substance will remain based in fact and reason.

You do understand that people aren't machines. There's variation. Not all people of this ideology do this and that. Marriage had a lot of cultural momentum from the time it was attacked beginning in the turn of the century (https://www.csustan.edu/sites/default/files/History/Faculty/Weikart/Marx-Engels-and-the-Abolition-of-the-Family.pdf) and until recently, where a minority of adults are now married or close to a minority.  

If you look at the trend in the Western world, where gay "marriage" started, marriage rates and reverence for marriage are at all time lows. It's common to refer to the modern West as "post-marriage." A large minority of Western babies, except for Muslims, are to unmarried parents. People who don't marry have less children. So, while some liberals have children, they tend to have much less of them, for example. 

But, Love Wins!

Edited by Juan Savage

I don't read almost any of juan's posts because they are confusing and I am easily confused.

Does he engage in name-calling, baiting or other offenses?

I saw at least one "you ignorant idiot" from him.

My favorite thing though is anything we say to him he requests evidence but then he uses anecdotes and feelings to support his posts.

My favorite thing though is anything we say to him he requests evidence but then he uses anecdotes and feelings to support his posts.

Fair enough, I was just wondering why it seemed everyone was going after him instead of just ignoring him.

The specimen in his natural habitat may be accustomed to only having to provide anecdotal evidence.  Give him time.  He seems to have made great progress with fire, hand tools, and internets. 

I'm thinking about switching golf balls. I've been playing Nike Vapors for a while and I like them, but they travel a bit longer than I'd like off my irons. 

Anyone have a suggestion for a mid-priced ball? $20/Dozen or so.

I'm thinking about switching golf balls. I've been playing Nike Vapors for a while and I like them, but they travel a bit longer than I'd like off my irons. 

Anyone have a suggestion for a mid-priced ball? $20/Dozen or so.

Range balls have always been my go to.  A little white out on the stripes will lessen the judgmental looks from other golfers.

A reasonable question in a nice tone.

There's two ways to answer this, depending if you're defending the actual institution or just the institution's importance.

If you're primarily defend the former, then any change to an actual thing is an attack. Painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa isn't extending it's appeal to those with mustaches,its disfiguring it.

If you think the latter, you're talking about the normal reaction to something without meaning. In places where marriage is a social construct and a lifestyle choice, a really serious boyfriend, a piece of paper if not an instrument of oppression and engine of inequality for Marxists (including feminists) guess what? They don't marry. It's not the building block of society. If you think marriage is important in this way and realize the consequences, then it's an attack.

What's wrong with the fact that liberals marry less? What's wrong with not being married?

Juan, how is same-sex marriage an attack on the institution of marriage?