• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25492911/nhl-trade-deadline-rumor-mill-updating-the-latest-trade-chatter

ANA.pngFeb. 25 The Anaheim Ducks appear to be in the market for a forward ahead of the deadline. GM Bob Murray told Eric Stephens of the Orange County Register that it would "be a fair assumption" to speculate the team is eyeing wingers on the trade market.

No way can a budget team like the Ducks pay that price for Ladd...Chicago looks like the favorites now but the west is so strong anything can happen.  I want a chance at redemption against them so badly!  At least this time game 7 wont be at the Honda Center.  

I wouldnt be so sure about that.  Ducks are gaining ground on Chicago very fast.  If they beat the Oilers they will be 7 points back with 3 games in hand.

Gotta admire what the Blackhawks are doing with acquiring these big name players and still managing to stay under the cap. They're clearly building around Toews, Kane, Keith, and Seabrook. Everyone else is on a try out essentially. They get a young guy to come up through the system and have a breakout season or two and then they trade him to restock their system/picks. They did it with Saad in the offseason and I'll bet a lot that they're going to do it again after next season with Panarin.

I don't think the Ducks are going to do anything at the deadline.  I get the feeling that Murray doesn't feel like they absolutely need anyone and unless he can get one without overpaying he won't do it.

That's what I'm thinking too.  If a team wants to overpay for our players, sure.  But at the prices that are rumored, best to sit out and ride the wave.  At most, we will make a minor move. 

But looking back.  Man, talk about some great moves he made with Perron and Garbutt.  Compared to what people are getting now in the trade market, they were absolute steals.

Gotta admire what the Blackhawks are doing with acquiring these big name players and still managing to stay under the cap. They're clearly building around Toews, Kane, Keith, and Seabrook. Everyone else is on a try out essentially. They get a young guy to come up through the system and have a breakout season or two and then they trade him to restock their system/picks. They did it with Saad in the offseason and I'll bet a lot that they're going to do it again after next season with Panarin.

they have been able to extend their cap armageddon a couple years, but its just going to get worse.

their cupboard of youth gets dryer as they go for these rentals.

but hard to say its not been worth it for them.

they've been smart about the core team they chose: amazing how much they can spend on toews, kane, hossa, keith and seabrook and then the rest are minimum wage.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25492911/nhl-trade-deadline-rumor-mill-updating-the-latest-trade-chatter

ANA.pngFeb. 26 It's already known that the Ducks are in the market for a forward, but it appears they're eyeing rentals as opposed to players with term remaining on their contracts. With several RFA deals to get done this summer, it makes sense. Elliotte Friedman of Sportsnet believes Buffalo Sabres forward Jamie McGinn is on their radar.

I'm thinking he would be cheap? 

Ha now that Sekac trade is even more lopsided.

Trading a guy who never scores for a guy who sometimes scores.

Instead of improving the group of forwards what if they moved Despres & call up Theodore ? Then they'll have 4 defensemen who can produce points on the PP & will help current group of forwards get more points by having more D men who shoot & the forwards getting to more rebounds.

McWho? ;)

Rakell! He's becoming more and more expensive. That was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Goal! Wow!

And taken from a Ducks' board: Getzlaf now has 50 points in 56 games and is 4 assists away from last years totals of assists. He's also on a 10 game pt. streak.

Its nice to have the C back! Now, beat the Queens!