• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

If a team was willing to take Stoner Would u be willing to get a less return on Andersen ? They give up Andersen, shed Stoner's contract which ends in 2018 & gain prospect/picks but not as much if they didn't include Stoner.

This is money saved used to keep Perron/Lindholm & they could still trade Vatanen for a top6 forward.

If a team was willing to take Stoner Would u be willing to get a less return on Andersen ? They give up Andersen, shed Stoner's contract which ends in 2018 & gain prospect/picks but not as much if they didn't include Stoner.

This is money saved used to keep Perron/Lindholm & they could still trade Vatanen for a top6 forward.

Offseason more likely.  While I think Gibson is going to be great.  I just don't trust him to stay healthy and then have to rely on Dobin.  Let Gibson and Andersen share it.  If Andersen goes nails, it can only help his value. 

I don't mind stoner.

He was one of our bright spots in last years playoffs (beachemin was the pylon)

If stoner was just paid a little less no one would have an issue with him.

Stoner for two more years at $2m or $2.25m is totally acceptable. The problem is just his $3.4m hit. Luckily it's only a couple more years. We can trade him or Bieksa in offseason.

There was an article about Stoner.  Can't find it for the life of me.  But it was talking about how Vatanen has gone kind of cold since Stoner went on the IR.  They were accounting it to Vatanen would take more chances in the offensive zone since he knew Stoner would have his back.  So while Stoner won't wow you with offensive numbers.  He really isn't a pylon anymore on the defensive side this season. 

Stoner played well this season when he was in.  Honestly the D has been strong.  Cam has been pretty bad but the rest of them have been fine.  Bieksa has been crazy impressive compared to the start of the season.  Lindholm of course is a star and Manson has been so great on the line with him.

OK now can they offer that 8 year contract to Lindholm ? In addition to the 2 power play assists tonight he has 3 power play goals this month.

What happend to Fowler's shooting ? Has less goals than Bieksa now.

fewer

Bieksa has really come on since Christmas, it is like everything clicked for him.  Kesler was a monster today.  Maroon really stepping it up lately too.  Noticed Cam struggle some, especially clearing the defensive zone.

Thompson is another guy that has been unheralded, he has been lights out in the faceoff circle and does a good job on the forecheck.  If that fourth line had any scorers I think he would be racking up the assists.  This team is reall rolling right now.

Edited by nate