• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rays (6/10/2015) ; Kubitza at 3B

Richard

Four pitches seen in one inning against Ramirez and his 18 BBs in 47 innings?

This is a team made up of stupid hitters.

11 pitches in two innings. On pace for 49 pitches. The fewest number of pitches ever thrown in a complete game is 58*.

*how did announcers come up with stats like this prior to the internet? Did they just make s#it up and assume nobody in the audience would know better?

Edited by ScottLux

Four pitches seen in one inning against Ramirez and his 18 BBs in 47 innings?

This is a team made up of stupid hitters.

Okay, so I was thinking right along with you when you posted this but I'm watching the Tampa feed and they just finished saying that if Ramirez had enough innings to qualify he would rank third in MLB for swing percentage.  According to them everyone knows he pounds the zone and people swing and swing often.

If only the Angels were as successful at actually HITTING him like everyone else.   He owns them.

Edited by Inside Pitch

11 pitches in two innings. On pace for 49 pitches. The fewest number of pitches ever thrown in a complete game is 58*. *how did announcers come up with stats like this prior to the internet? Did they just make s#it up and assume nobody in the audience would know better?

Yes.

Okay, so I was thinking right along with you when you posted this but I'm watching the Tampa feed and they just finished saying that if Ramirez had enough innings to qualify he would rank third in MLB for swing percentage.  According to them everyone knows he pounds the zone and people swing and swing often.

If only the Angels were as successful at actually HITTING him like everyone else.   He owns them.

How is the Tampa Bay feed? I only ever watch the Angels feed, except when the Angels play the Royals or the White Sox.