• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rays (6/10/2015) ; Kubitza at 3B

Richard

Geltz is warming up. Between him, and Jeppy and Frieri the Rays sure are going out of their way to collect not particularly good former angels pitchers into their organization. Perhaps they're hoping for a repeat of the Fernando Rodney situation.

Edited by ScottLux

Can someone explain to me how the Angels won 5 in a row, immediately proceeded to lose 5 in a row, and ended up under .500 for the first time since May 12?

They only played 10 games in 27 days? Is this the NBA?

Are you serious? 

What am I missing?

I'm assuming that Rog Log quote that kept repeating on the air was just wrong.

But part of me wonders if there isn't just some really obvious way to win 5, lose 5, and not end up back where you started, and I'm just not seeing it.

Maybe because they weren't at .500 before the winning streak.

The quote was that after Sunday's Yankee game the Angels were UNDER .500 for the first time since May 12.

Sounds like a great baseball MENSA question but is probably just an incorrect quote.

Roger Lodge says a lot of things.

The Angels reached .500 on May 13th, that is correct.

They were one game under .500 on the 27th.

For the next five games they went on a winning streak, then turned right back around and lost five to get back to one game under .500.

Don't listen to Lodge.

Edited by notti