• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vintage Albert

That second hr was interesting because it was on the same pitch that Trout missed for strike 3.  

he's gone from killing us to carrying us.  

I don't remember 2012 too much, but this is a locked in as I remember.  His bat speed seems better than it's been in awhile.  

Even 2012 likely didn't ever see an 8 game stretch like this one.

His DH numbers were pretty impressive in 2014.

Now we just need to find a real 1B that can play half of the rest of the 2015 season there (no, not Ryan Howard).

Casey Kotchman is in triple a. I think with the Royals org

He's absolutely raking. And, he's doing a good job of taking his singles to right field. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about his chances of maintaining this for a while. 

Would still like to see take a few more walks. If he keeps raking those could go up as well. 

Another positive about Albert so far this year: he has grounded into only three double plays. And that's with the shift on him.

The team GIDP leader is Aybar, with 6. This time last year Pujols had already grounded into 10 double plays, and Kendrick had grounded into 8.

Edited by ScottLux

Has anyone seen Claude? I'd love to get his take on Pujols recent turnaround.

cj-under-a-rock1.jpg

This is the best tasting crow I've ever had. I admit to being tough on Albert but this is the best I've seen him play in a couple of years. I've already stopped the hating and I think that Albert is showing the true leadership that we will need down the stretch. Albert playing well changes everything. Congrats to him and lets keep it rolling. Now everyone feed me some crow, I deserve a full menu.

This is the best tasting crow I've ever had. I admit to being tough on Albert but this is the best I've seen him play in a couple of years. I've already stopped the hating and I think that Albert is showing the true leadership that we will need down the stretch. Albert playing well changes everything. Congrats to him and lets keep it rolling. Now everyone feed me some crow, I deserve a full menu.

Good man, Claude.