• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the League Gameday Thread

Chuck

Betts went 1-8 with 4 strikeouts and 10 men LOB the other night against the Yankees. 

Chill. 

Good young player (I know because I had him on my dynasty fantasy team 2 years ago), but let's see what he does over a full Major League season first chowder heads.

Chuck:

You are misisng the point.  Let's review the basics.  Red Sox prospect does something = future hall of famer and Red Sox dominance.  Try not to mess it up next time.

Ryan Madson 1.2ip 1h 3SO

This is one of those, "who gives a shit" type things. We gave him a one year contract two years ago that didn't work out. I'm not calling you out for posting it, he just wasn't healthy with us. We took a chance but he wasn't ready to pitch yet, which is why he didn't pitch last year either. It would be like getting upset if Andrew Romine had a good week or season.