• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura's anger only puzzles Angels' Mike Trout

Why didn't you bold the part where he said "make light of it", considering that is the only important part of what he said? CJ was joking around, this isn't a thing, well not to anyone on the team and probably only to people that dislike CJ or like to create drama.

You can jump off your soapbox. I don't dislike CJ nor do I enjoy creating drama. I just gave my opinion on a comment made in the press by our starting pitcher, and I stand by my opinion that it was ill advised. 

Maybe you should take a break from this place. You might be taking things a bit too personal. 

This comes as no surprise to anyone after Lawrie's incident at 2B with Escobar -- the Royals are the kings of beanball.  Yost is a wad.  They had Danny Duffy throwing at people's heads last week at 97 MPH.   Their success last year has only fed their BS.  Someone is going to get skulled hard at the hands of the Royals and Yost is going to hide behind the unwritten rules.

This comes as no surprise to anyone after Lawrie's incident at 2B with Escobar -- the Royals are the kings of beanball.  Yost is a wad.  They had Danny Duffy throwing at people's heads last week at 97 MPH.   Their success last year has only fed their BS.  Someone is going to get skulled hard at the hands of the Royals and Yost is going to hide behind the unwritten rules.

And MLB will continue to enable this by doing nothing.