• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura's anger only puzzles Angels' Mike Trout

"Ventura resumed pitching. Albert Pujols knocked his fourth pitch into center, and Trout scampered home to score when Lorenzo Cain muffed the pickup."

OC Register, if you need a freelance editor to catch stuff like that, I'm available for a small fee.  That's just terrible.

Back on topic: Ventura is a dick.  

"Ventura resumed pitching. Albert Pujols knocked his fourth pitch into center, and Trout scampered home to score when Lorenzo Cain muffed the pickup."

OC Register, if you need a freelance editor to catch stuff like that, I'm available for a small fee.  That's just terrible.

Back on topic: Ventura is a dick.  

What am I missing?  What's wrong with the word scampered in that context?

What am I missing?  What's wrong with the word scampered in that context?

scamp·er
ˈskampər/

verb

past tense: scampered; past participle: scampered
(especially of a small animal or child) run with quick light steps, especially through fear or excitement.
"he scampered in like an overgrown puppy"
Edited by fan_since79

CJ Wilson is the biggest douchebag. I love how Joyce says one thing and then CJ completely contradicts him. 

We never should have messed with either of these village idiots from Texas. 

It seemed as though he wasn't defending Trout, in a sense, by implying that the trajectory of the line drive was deliberate and that Ventura was somehow justified in saying anything...not okay. Interesting who CJ chooses to defend, or not.

It seemed as though he wasn't defending Trout, in a sense, by implying that the trajectory of the line drive was deliberate and that Ventura was somehow justified in saying anything...not okay. Interesting who CJ chooses to defend, or not.

CJ is sounding more and more like someone who doesn't want to be an Angel. Maybe Dipoto should oblige him.